Tuesday, March 4, 2008

reading what I wrote, I did what I said I was going to do. went to hongdae, talked to admissions and found out what was necessary to enter and when I should be applying and taking my examinations. I talked to art profs who said they'd help me develop my drawing skills...which are at the level of doodles, and get me another, hopefully, ceramic dude to just work with to learn about kilns. I met a friend, shes going to take me around hongdae thursday, show me the studios and classrooms, pleaseeeee don't be a concrete cell. students, I noticed some aren't that different. as in why are you at this school? its the most popular and well known art school in korea, did you just work your butt off so you could put a label on your name? anyways pat reminded me of this so I am making sure I like the campus, whcih I do, and the school which I havent seen much of. as with this I should look at other schools around korea, cause I think I want to stay in korea. what a commitment. okay enough.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture