Tuesday, March 4, 2008

boredom, com. cheesecakes and

i'm bored.

i'm a waste right now.

that being said hopefully next week I'll find more to do...(waiting on a teacher about art lessons, ceramic opps, working, going to hongdae tomorrow to see if I can volunteer my time to learn coffee, searching for a church without much luck, going into a photography studio, trying to fill my time with yak, looking for better things. yeah I think i'm just settling back in, thats gotta be it, i'll get a grind on soon. dinner tonight, go home. chill tomorrow, damn I just want to chill havent been home in a day or night. waiting for my dad to bring my guitar over. I should draw, nothings really inspiring me to though, maybe I should pick up a pencil.



perspective. not me this time around. I watch, look, they seem so chill. friends. talking at the bar, my friend digs cause hes all leaned into it. just chill. spend the night cool, talking, she comes over meets me, she takes pictures too, ohh thats why we've been carrying around our cameras everywhere. I should have been a little more out there, friendly talkative, interesting. i'm a bore at bars, communicating through forms of alcohol, not knowing what meaning is going to be taken from it all, wasting our time over drinks that depress me the next day. okay thats me not him. we're closing down the night, she comes over while I'm doing my thing, breaks my thought, shes like what next? pshh your asking the wrong guy I said something like perhaps going clubbing? uninterested in what I might say, she goes talks to the boy that doesn't deserve her. physical relationship on bullshit he even said she isn't his type leave it than man. after all night its unfair to see her walk over to him like a bad habit. does she not see the deeper meaning in which she could have, how my boy appreciate hers, her interests, hes becoming better for her. but its all good, cause were good. just minnesota good. so we're realin her in cause we're that cool, and she wants to go take photos, she wants me to teach them things...uhhh go stare at cameras for some hours and read a manual...jk. but I took a picture of them...because somebody has to take the picture, hopefully it'll be good so me and yak can develop it and give it to her, I duno something sweet. I tell him you'll be in europe this summer, just be that good, make that many sweet memories, so she'll think of you or something. if its anything than it can wait. that being said I was like I wasn't sure if you wanted me around, cause we'd get into this girl talk (he knows what ive thought and heard enough of my blahblahblah) so I wasn't sure. I just had to ask if it was okay that we were going to be talking about this. he dug. shes cool though, wears some cool glasses too. hope for the best



so it was pats bday. we had a few drinks...umm pat maybe more. a lot of new faces. some cool ones to, sams roomate, hes cool so chill i'm happy sam didn't get stuck with a stiff i would have felt bad. he really wanted me to enroll again, we're like family now, wait is it official we could be distant family? probably haha were kangstas for sure.



i'm listening to wilco and haven't figured out how to host yet, well I havent really tried. here goes a shot cause this song is pretty and i'd like to host it.

so yeah I guess last night was good. got a slice of cheese cake at like 11 from some place, was sure to ask and make sure it tasted good, she reassured me for sure. talked to sams roomate a little, and chilled will sam smore. but Its not like we did in our room, thats what I miss. well I did what I wanted to do so i've still got another 45 minutes to kill before dinner. man all day i've just waited for dinner...how lame.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture