Thursday, March 13, 2008

coffee and cigarettes

i've got that pressure, feels like coffee and cigarettes.

but I didn't smoke and drank my coffee this morning. it makes breaths deep and the mind calm. it makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. I'm smiling though.

emotional, very much so. confused, talking it through. thoughts, they're beautiful. but reality turns them into dreams. a desire, and a moment. but made barriers may not give it a chance at this present time. whatever we do we know it'll work for the best.

shes the most wonderful person, loving very much so. shes so kind and pure, I've heard and said she is an angel..mos def. a true gift. so I'm happy I can express these things, I don't want to keep this in when its so beautiful. appreciating what I have now I can soon send that email.

its been so good to have her as a friend, where these feelings were built on relationship, a foundation thats solid. moments like these though can make or break, I can't hurt this, she wouldn't deserve any of it. maintain the friendship at all costs peter man. appreciate it man and truly I do. I care sooo much I swear I do.

so lets keep getting closer and more comfortable. i'd like to keep showing you that I do care, and that this relationship is beautiful. lets move past the romance and just be good. like yoseb said. Friends are just cool. Period.
κΈ‘

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture