Saturday, March 29, 2008

i'll make this quick.

i'm exhausted.

but i'm super good.

super chill.

i'm fighthing bad things with help from the Holy Spirit.

i'm trying to forgive. it doesn't make sense to hold onto what is burdening me.

i've got two dead batteries.

a bag that gets compliments everywhere, and I have to agree it is a sweet bag.

not gonna lie I'd like a chrome bag... and not gonna lie jake's excited that cooper IS here.

taking pictures makes anything MORE fun.

I want to chill and be around loved ones for the thank mom day..ie my birthday..

hannahs brosef is really cool, and they share lots of manurisms. hes the one that said yeah chill and be around loved ones...oh yeah duh.

max I hope your still going to bring my mom flowers. get some fresh cuts offs.

I chilled with that girl again, I now have a picture of her, its the best picture I have. a polaroid as a matter, we traded. b/w a little glowing white from a drag and she still looks cute.

i had a religious experience today, an intense prayer thats for sure. i'm in for some good things.

i wish those kids were eating samgyb right now.

hmm.


No comments:

closet picture

closet picture