Tuesday, March 18, 2008

fuck youuuuu patt and jake

i was never given a chance to attack, bitches kept attacking me. fuck

hahahahaha

so i'm in a period of transition...moving countries and entering college is a big deal. crazy

yakmed also went through a depressive state during transitional period, weeks on end without friends. so I'll just have to deal with this. talking about it helps, but wouldn't that get old, since it seems I get down like it must be daily. today it was when I felt alone at yicf, sitting bymself in the back I'm usually cool but I've never gone alone. I guess having yoseb with me did matter. i havent this fun of a game in a while. sigh good ol star craft

oh yeah I had the traditional meal of sangyub, it was absolutely delicious. i make my own rules so whatever. back to it tho I dont think I need that stuff for another long time.

fuckers, i hope we get another game, fuck those guys. sorry I guess i'm kinda in an excited mood, dropping the f bomb like i'm in fifth grade. but its the best yeaherrr bitches another game! peace

once again got my ass handed to me. i'm listening to oysterhead. turn the sound off and turn the music up, the way to play. and my feet smell, i should put my shoes on.

we were going to play music tonight buit...yaks coming over tomorrow,setting up a this and that bowls and cups drum set and we'll "practice" weird. put songs together and such word. if you have desert and yak for an after dinner performance..your in for a treat haha. its a lot of fun.

yaks listening to medeski

i'm quiet now. speakers that is. chill not up to much. i'd like to do a blog on my travel, here and there. i'd like to do more of my ideas, just havent gotten around to them. now i'm super lazy. I wish I was back home. so I could just chill.

i can't go home though. I can't go back to what it was. something just wont let me. so I'll be in korea noo matter what. so make another epic trip and visit me again someday aright? yeah right. talking really is good. and i speak when it matters. i'm redonculously shy at stupid times. i was thinking about leaving after fellowship without saying a word..even to anna! weird.

what a crazy life. wish I could get away from it all but nobody said its easy. hrmmm i've become a better person by doing this. all this. I can't imagine what it would have been like if I didn't come. I guess its a pointless thought. I probably wouldn't have this blog.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture