Saturday, March 22, 2008

the bitter end of a starbucks coffee, thats what i'm tasting right now. i do a lot of things lately, busy at least I think so. maybe cause I go here and then there and then there and here.

teaching english is a joke, I can't believe how much people make. I just do it to get free drawing lessons. hopefully I will be one of those jokes who makes bank.

i want to go clubbing, like a night out at nb where a circle forms around the coolest people. only cause somebodys playing to of "that" music at a comp close to me.

and I want to fix the hole thats appearing int he outside pocket of my bag. and then make compartments on the inside so I can fit everything so neatly like jams shoulder bag.

i'm pretty chill. I could have smoked two cigarettes yesterday but I didnt. nice. and havent yet today. i forgot i was on my road to trying to stop.

hahah my friend lydia is always like i hope your doing good with the yujahs along those lines. i've been heavy, very much. so i've come to the conclusion if I have feelings its cause I like them, solid. its very casual to like someone, like I like you. chill. well i think I like you, you read this so I must be friends with you... never know.

so i'm helping my friend get into a college in england, woe i'm trying to teach some college level english this is wack wait i'm college level american.i'll try my best and itd be amazing if he gets in. and if he does where are the korean friends then...bummr.

but if I get a korean girlfriend, she probably wot call me baby.. i've never been called baby but i think i'd like it. like i havent been called oppa either I think i'd like that. and I got this kid and his dad moving in with me, i've got to be a role model, hyung status for sure. hollar i'm good i'll do my best to be there for the kid.

the camera i want is 3000 dollars. fckn nts. someday I heart rollieflex. investment for life thats fo sho. but maybe when I learn to develop my own pictures then i'll truly invest. if I bank a leica m6 will call my name. star craft peace

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture