Saturday, December 29, 2007

super chill

hmm I guess people are cool, and I suppose they care about me. I was bummed cause I havent spoken to like my best friend back home in a while, then he goes sending me messages and little things to remind him of me(nike dunks Gibson style) It was cool to here from him, even just through my brief writing he could tell I've been down lately, its cool he knows me that well. One of the few to be able to read my eyes see whats really happening. I'm listening to deerhunter, random on my friends computer and its super good and super chill. I want a girl friend really bad, thats official. Bros are there cause your lonely, but you need a girl to take care of your lonliness. haha random but heres one "cant live without em, cant kill em" ahah jk but randomly I heard that recently. also "i dont lose...not really" thats a good one from the french film The Samurai, i'd like to learn french so I can understand those films, there quite beautiful. I went snowboarding this weekend, like 10 hours of it in 18 hours of day, pretty bomb. conditions blew, but similar to minnesota as in icy as fuck, but the runs were huge. Played in the half pipe a bit and ate shit a bit, its all fun in the game though. I'm pretty good now, my cig habit went out of hand a bit, I'd like one everyonce in a while, so I need bali shag instead of this prepacked shit thats way to accesible, and plus if I chill in that environment I sometimes end up smoking a bunch, I know its not good but its a part of an experience I'll get out of. So my sansangnem name is son hoik, last, first. I'm meeting him this week right before I head to thailand, cambodia, laos, vietnam and china. i was going to stay a month but it may be like 6 weeks, i'm going to take 20 rolls of film, like theres twenty cigs in a pack of camels, that I currently have now. hopefully I can fix my minolta cause its smaller but I suppose those Eos is pretty fucking bomb. I'll be the most amazing photographer, cause even a point and shoot in one of these locations, such as tibet...hopefully will be AMAZING! gawdd I miss the people who left, and I long for them. whatevs I gotta push on through. This weekend was good for me, I didn't really drone in my head to hard, but I expressed myself a little bit to this one girl, and then I'm like I hope i'm doing the right thing, cause I sometimes look at the negative side to things but I think theres more good to it than anything. shes quite kind, we'll see how this turns out. shes not stupid hot" i had to write that cause jason was like I going to try to get a stupid hot girlfriend or something along the lines to that, while sitting next ti jake, thats his line for sure. its so funny having little personality traits rub off from your friends, and out of no where they come out and your like hey, that belongs to so and so...whatevs. its funny. well i'm cashed with jake at pats, just got back from our boarding with yoseb and jason, we said hey to some kids in front of pizza hut and will meet alex to say peace a bit later. but for now i'll say peace. peace

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture