Tuesday, December 25, 2007

what a weird christmas

like christmas hardly exists here.  maybe its the lack of home loving and snow and pine christmas trees.  I went to church today, I really took to heart the skit on the spirit of christmas.  its changed the way i look at christmas now, its not about presents and material things, its about spending good time with loved ones, sharing love and appreciating each others company.  The one good thing we did for christmas was make egg nog together.  it was delicious and now in the years to come I see myself making eggnog for me and my family, reminicing on this time when I first made egg nog.  our instructions were a list of 5 or 6 flavors and thats it, then we just went at it, throwing eggs in, beating, cinamon (lack of nutmeg) milk sugar and vanilla.  our recipe is like 2.5 tbsp of sugar per 2 eggs, so a dozen eggs into a liter of milk, and then its a mix and taste and a mix and taste.  its fun try it!  umm i funked myself again, dinner with my friends and dad was okay, nothing meaningful or christmas like about it, i think people ended up getting buzzed.  I smoked cigs to push the chinese food down and its a really good thing to use to get some quality thinking done.  About how much i hate communicating, its frustrating to me.  but i'm over it now, i just stress myself, dig my hole, and then I climb out a little later.  I bought a yellow tail bottle, a shiraz bottle in dedication one of my good friends for my dad.  I should have just kept it for myself though but oh well its the thought that counts right?  yeah.  now were chillen at hannahs, me yak hannah and pat, listening to classic christmas music, not that shitty korean remixed bullshit.  i think there naming all the reindeer right now.  in spanish ole!  haha  i'm holding up the computer and postponing our watchin of a nightmare before christmas so this was my update.  good night, happy holidays, have a crazy new years and all the other stuff friends say to each other. 

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture