Wednesday, December 5, 2007

just wait

mama sing sing you gotta jiboo mama sing gotta jiboo, mama sing sing you gotta jiboo and gotta jiboo and keep on drinking tooo. ahhh good old fish. I feel like i'm the only kid out here into jam bands, anybody anybody? meh. Sometimes I write these letters, possibly expressing everything I feel, and I end up not giving them. I guess its good to keep those personal sometimes right? right. but maybe i'm just indecisive like that. I have this throat thing happening it sucks but hopefully I will be a okay for friday. want to know whats up friday? shiraz, yeah that dude, who knows whats under his head and I'm about to chill with him. nah but serious he seems a interesting dude and this could be super cool. In korean class I was like Some like it hot is one of my favorite movies and hes like you serious? im yeah not my fav but I like it and he was all like yeah its a good movie. Oh and harold and maude is a good movie, ohh and spirited away, and vanilla sky, thats a little weird one. star wars, half baked, is it weird to say I really liked Amelie? I saw a couple movies in theatres here, Once, it was pretty good, different in its own not a hollywood movie, it won awards with sundance, also bourne ultimatum way back and I like the trilogy so that was pretty good. also recently I saw bewoulf in 3rd at mega box for jakes birthday, it was an epic movie so there was some weird anti christian symbolism that was almost scary at times. other than that grendel looked way crazy and super cool, and the dragon looked very cool. what was angelina jolie doing in that movie? oh yeah appearing naked, weird. woe I got way tangent like wtf. okay so shiraz, a cool cat and hayang see the japenese kid thats totally hawaiin but and a us citizen? that lives in japan?...haha im just trying to make him sound complicated. probably get a beer at mogi jang, but we'll see what kind of cats they are. okay so last night I slept over at annas, nice lack of showing up dudes, but we talked about some good things, she gave me a bible, like crazy that its my first and it was given to me...how kind. and I already found my name cool. but no i've been thinking about things, about how we came together so well, how one thing lead to another and gave me such good opportunity here in korea. how just being here we were given the chance to meet one another when otherwise I wouldn't know your existence, i would have this blog and wouldn't be writing for you to read. I'm so thankful for all this. amazing. phish is amazing. I miss my guitar, and now I'm not going home for months and months, DAMN!!!!!! ps i've got the prettiest guitar in the world, at least to me it is. and it wrecks all house when I turn it up, I loved being home alone for that part. and my best friend is playing it now and I can't be there to jam. when am I going to go home?? bike trip on the entire west coast this august! i'm so in, and meet up with that road trip thats along the same time. heres the plan meet up some seattlites, james and jake and i are going to hopefully ride for close to a month down to highway one and that crazy road in cali. hopefully meet up anna and amy to drive back up to washington. ohh me and jake should drive from mn to the west so we can just take a week and drive back home. okay note to self be sure to tell jake this plan tonight. so i'm just waiting now for jake to finish eating. I guess waiting isn't always bad, I get to do something inbetween now and then when I have to study...uhhh yeah ohh looking at that picture I miss my bed, and my dog, and grass jan dee. and drinking grain belt. wow I accumlate so much junk I can't believe I have to move out in so little time and take thiat junk with me wherever I may end up.there isnt a empty space on my desk, but I did pull out some papers and such but cmon sams desk is so clean but he has been borrowing socks cause he hasn't done laundry in it must be weeks, i wonder if that pile is clean or dirty?? I cant believe I didn't stretch, i suck at life sometimes and I'm sore as no other. phish has so much talent, they harmonize this and improvise this and that together, and trey is just sick with it. and they have such good control of the momentum of music. I miss live music!! ahhh I can't wait to see a show, with a band that jams and moves the crowd. damnnnn and snowboarding and bradys up at spirit mtn shredding and hes probably going to have some sick stuff down that makes me all over zealous. I need another book to read, this one read to fast. okay i'm over this peace

2 comments:

hobo in korea said...

HEY,
visit me in San Francisco along the way.. I might want to join part of the road trip/bike trip.. even though I ride a single speed so I'd be so slo-o-oo-o-ow. Hopefully I'll be back from Korea by then

hobo in korea said...

Also, I just got a bunch of movies that you might be interested in! Let me know if you want to watch any of them.. or want me to give them to you..

2001: A Space Odyssey
A Clockwork Orange
Maltese Falcon
Roman Holiday
Sunset Blvd.
Harold and Maude
A Hard Day's Night
Stranger than Paradise
The Nightmare Before Christmas
A Streetcar Named Desire
City of God
Alphaville
My Best Fiend
The Bicycle Thief
Monsters Inc
Touch of Evil
Nobody Knows
Ratatouille
Jean Cocteau's Beauty and the Beast
Blood of a Poet
In the Mood for Love
Stagecoach

....man, too many.

closet picture

closet picture