Saturday, December 22, 2007

hmm

so theres a weird anxiety i'm feeling right now. sorry my blog is going to be boring but constantly updated in the coming week or so. I promise theres going to be a months break where there wont be any activity what so ever, and then I'll be blogging about my adventures in the shigol. so I can't believe your there, and I'm here still. I feel a little lonely, but this feeling is like something new is starting. I've made all these great memories and awesome friendships, and now we have seperated ourselves from each other. Its really difficult to express how i'm feeling, a little lost, a little independent, its like what do I want to do now?... because I'm pretty much by myself. I've got Yak right now though, but hes old and stuff...haha jk. So this is how its going to be, maybe this is a good start to finding myself, becoming a little more grown, and at the high point in sadness, I'm not all that lonely because I know I have you guys, and we'll be in touch for sure. I think we did everything pretty good here, made good friends, made good memories, experienced something so wonderful to make ourselves that much better. on that I thank you guys for making this trip soooo meaningful. keep it touch and keep this meaningful stuff up, writing to each other would be great, just checking in time to time. this is a memo to myself cause i'm pretty terrible at communicating, i'll try for you guys tho.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture