Friday, December 21, 2007

im a miracle, but wait arent we all a gift from God? duno, my mom almost died having me. crazy huh? why am I writing this. its amazing cause some amazing family friend found a cure and gave her medicine to live on. I miss her dearly. I do everything for her. well doctors, keep helping lives, David, your doing something good. I was in such a rut today, I duno what it was but I got all depressed and stuff, not like I was really sad, but It was something I couldn't explain, I just knew I was down. I wanted to blame it on "i want a cig" but I dont htink thats it and then I snapped out of it, good thing i did cause we had an amazing night together. james's last, one of the last nights together like this, his 21st birthday, amzing that I know him. I live for god for my mom. and it isn't like we made friends for life, we made friends FOREVER here. I locked myself out again second 5 am in a row. haha but i got to see akane chan and said goodbye to her, but i'll hopefully see her again someday, shes wonderful. i'm listening to this slow and kinda sad song, its got strings, I used to play strings, its quite beautiful. i'm dehydrated. and theres big boxes filling our room, sam I'm sorry I gotta leave you, you've been a awesome roomate, sorry you gotta say bye to me. me too though. but peace and love folks.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture