Monday, December 24, 2007

hmmm

i'd like to write on your guys wall but its getting overwhelming. as much as I'd like to keep in touch, I don't feel I can get down to touch this quick. this is the best way you will know, that I would like to write something wonderful and meaningful, explaining how much I miss you guys, and that it isn't the same anymore. Our holidays are lonesome and just bring back the awesome, yet saddening memories of all the great times we've had together. Appreciate this because you must be longing for us as we are you guys back at your homes, but be happy with the family you are with, and the familiar faces of the friends that love you before and on your return back. we've had the most wonderful thing taken from us before the holiday that was meant to be spent with loved ones and to express giving and receiving love. It fucking sucks. and I don't have my mom, FUCK!! theres a lot of good stuff I thinka bout lately, the good memories at that for each and every one of you guys. I look forward to seeing you guys, it isn't the last of that. well thanks guys, thanks God, because of this abroad experience, I can go through this emotion, of longing and missing of people I love, and I love them because you gave me the chance to meet them. and now we have this for life...i mean we have this forever. man I got to see a video of my friends, rapping to some music and just partying, I fucking miss home, miss the people there, and miss just being in a place where you can call home. appreciate that shit. appreciate this sadness, and be happy for what we've done here, made awesome friends and experienced such a different experience. well to keep you guys updated, me, yak, and hannah, are sharing a couples chair at a random pc bang together. you guys know christmas is a couples holiday here, and the streets are flooded with linked unseperable entities that are known as the korean couple. its carajeee. me and yak sat in the park pondering wtf to do and watched some 3 dudes sing acapella, they did silent night and that was killer. christmas eve, what should we do? i' dont know but it'd be a lot sweeter if we could wake up wishing you guys christmas, in whatever status we may be, but I'm sure we would have been together. but look at this false dream its pointless to write about. i've had enough peace

1 comment:

hobo in korea said...

Peter,
Thanks for continuing to write! This blog really hit close to the heart.. blah. You're coming over soon anyway.. so I'll just tell you in person as well. Keep writing! Please. It's helping a lot.

love.

closet picture

closet picture