Sunday, December 2, 2007

so what did I do this weekend. I made a friend cool, just being down and yourself cool. his name is dae sung and I hope to get a beer sometime when time is free. spent all weekend basically in hongdae, saturday after lunch at the 3rd floor place right down from kli (so good) went to the coffee shop that we always go to and chilled and it was ridiculous how unproductive seth was being, he started drawing mr hand and dumb stuff like that . but he got down to studying flash cards later. i read my book, i feel i've hardly taken any time and i'm already half way, but oh yeah I skipped that three hour class... idiot.. umm so the dude i befriended was the ddue from the coffee shop, but hes got to focus on his person education and studying english, but i'm happy that i took some time to try and get to know the dude and found something meaningful.. i think i'll see him again someday, that was my biggest hope. sams rolling around behind me, damn that kids sleeps so hard its almost impossible to get him up, good cause then I can listen to my music but I said i'd get him up to go gyming, didn't happen. oh well let the big boy sleep. what am I going to do today? possibly get lunch with the pops, blank blank blank fall asleep early. maybe chobang man i'm out of it right now. later

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture