Sunday, December 9, 2007

have fun

wtf, the tab and caps lock key on my laptop aren't attached. when did this happen? damn me. I think I stopped smoking today, I gave a wonderful pack of over priced imported lucky strikes to jake. I said I'd stop when someone who cared for me said something. anyways mom probably wouldn't approve and I'm suppsoed to take care of myself day by day. I was question why I was so calm at the hookah bar, well hmm lets ponder, anyways I explained myself by saying my mind is constantly going, and the uhhh this is lame. peace just kidding umm okay so today I saw Kikis delivery service in japense with korean subtitles and it was great. then I went and ate as much sushi as I could fill my stomach with, then went the norebang with the fam. I sang, while my guitar gently weeps, brown eyed girl, and better together. then I got to sinchon, bought my smokes, lit one up with seths matched and proceded to play pool and which we lost and payed for the game. umm then went to nabi where we smoked, conversed with the employees and then wandered till we found ourselves at nb. when I danced and they left they'd give a little bow, hmm I guess i'll take it as a thanks or something. I actually talked to like a couple pairs of random foreigners, weird. it was funny dancing next to jake but pretty good, I like grinded his back against mine pushing him up against some ladies, and they turned and like moved over a couple feet, at least we tried. we watched josephs friend dancing with this girl for like 10 minutes from the top level and then guess who I spotted. yeah you cause you might end up reading this. so the seattlites who love clubbing more than anyone, actually I must love clubbing too cause sunday night how carazy. its 630 whens the sun coming up. okay im tired as no other I didn't even sleep fully last night, smoked to much for my own good, had 4 drinks precisely and blah lahbalh. umm where am I whats the point of this no point, stupid. just to maybe be my ticket into recalling these memories, sometimes its those couple of words you can write down when jotting your dream before falling asleep again. I have a very beautiful one that you wont read. makes me sink back into warm covers. oh yeah I was thinking earlier, ummm it was started by it must be nice (thinking about somebody) yeah I suppose it is. maybe its something meaningful. meaning is everything. blah bah blah. your listening to little wing on axis bold as love, hmm thats me not you. I have this translated into korean and tood on my belly but you wont know what this means. fully man. what a waste of time and how less I care about what I write when its on this blog. lame. sams asleep, I didn't see him all weekend. hmmm we havent talked in a while. whens the sun coming up? there isn't much for space on my desk. lame. I can't believe i'm going to post this. weird. wtf am i doing. good question. did I shower this weekend? I hope so. i'm bored why am I still here. i dont know. I could fall asleep as soon as I layed on my pillow. none of this makes sense. this is insane. what is? this is one of those moments that I say fuckkkkkkk but unless your jake and joseph you don't know what that word means to me :) haha suckers sucks for the people who read this, you are likely more dumb now. sorry. later oh yeah you, yeah you, yeah you know what i'm talking about. remember last night? yeah you i'm talking to you, do you remember last night? hey you remember what we talked about the other day, yeah you. im just bull shitting that doesn't mean anything.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture