Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS CHRIS!! it was so weird being away from home, I guess I learned a lot about christmas being a holiday to appreciate the loved ones around you, and not the material things. In a sense the spirit of christmas! I miss home and everybody there so much. so it was really warming to get this email and the photos. so thanks much Everybody here is asking when your getting married, I say a couple years correct me if I'm wrong. My friends think your cute, this is what the girls have said. I am going to surprise mom with a letter and package I hope to send to AZ. where should I send it to? Gawdd it was nice to hear dallean is okay for now, I hope everything is well and I will ring christmas morning so talk to you soon. Much love oPeter On 24 Dec 2007, Christina Kang wrote: > --_ebc2ba92-3acf-4088-88d1-4aebac249bb5_ > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" > Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable > > Hi from Minnesota, > > MERRY CHRISTMAS! We wish you were here...miss you and love you both. Be s= > afe and hopefully we'll see you soon. > > I've attached some pictures...I'll send more tomorrow. > > Josh and I have been dating for 15 months now...there is a picture of his f= > amily as well (minus his older sister Amanda). =20 > > Mom misses you and she says hi. Dallean says hi too. > > Love you both, > > Christina, Mom and Dallean

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture