Tuesday, January 1, 2008

새해! new years!

I'm at pc 방 currently and have the wonderful feature of 한굴. We celebrated our new years together, jake, hannah, and I. accompanied by the Russians and Igor we went to eat dinner at pretty much little Russia of Korea. I only knew a couple of the dishes beause of my friend max, but I had borsch, along with this delicious meat on a stick, and a triangle meat pie of goodness, and some nice vodka to wash it all down. holla. city hall 시청 blows for a night life, we tried finding a bar, coming to one that was completely empty, we proceded to look for another but just found business clubs and massages, probably make a happy new year for someone willing to pay. that would suck. anyways we headed to 홍대 hong dae and made it to ho bar for the turning of the year, we left almost right away and went to meet up jakes friend chris and his g funk nicky. its always cool seeing that dude, so laid back and happy to be. but anyways from there we headed to Oi, that weird bar may first showed me with the dude that digs on her. thanks to that I managed to get an extra cole for our hookah, so thats cool. after that we headed to that other hookah bar above ska 1. yeah dudes I found 1. its not nearly as cool and doesnt play as sweet music, more like a cheap punk rock alternative rock and hanson. 비빔밥, 돌솟, 비빔밥. inside joke sorry guys. umm yeah cause I was drunk and just wanted to groove so I was spending my time, grooving and trying my best not to touch anything else moving near me. weird but fun, cause I didn't care for trying to dance on people, i just wanted to do my thing. after that we ate pojang and walked home back to hannahs. it was chill. okay the best part, i teared up today, I got up at 2:15 with jakes alarm, and headed almost direcly to phone max for our minnesota new years. I called and he handed the phone to ALL of my friends! it was so bomb, we call ourselves the Krew, its SO OFFICIAL! another inside joke sorry other folks. god damn, it was good hearing brady, amar, b haug was a suprise, fucking straate, pat, neuscrill, stefan! haha ohhhh adaommmm and max, oh max. whisney, fucking t kreeble, was like the first person, he appeared out of no where yo, this is t kreeble, wanting to wish you the best new years, we wish you were here. the best was when i heard them counting 5,4,3,2,1! happy new years!! i just couldnt stop laughing and was tearing up and shit one of the best moments, everybody was saying there missing me and the lack of is felt, that made me feel really sad but amazing cause thats my issue, I don't think I'm significant to people I have met, maybe cause I'm so unsure of my self sometimes, doubting myself, doubting my thoughts, feelings, language shit like that. I always doubt the shit I say , especially on face book, i write some shit, post and then I'm stress cause I think the shit I said was stupid, its fucking weird. thats one of my biggest issues. anyways I'll play some starcraft or something...hopefully I'll get in touch soon, chat Aim style or something, the voice chat I mean, its really wonderful hearing the voices of those you havent heard in months, and yet you recognize each and every one of them. I was so ooo pumped when each brotha said what up, I was like ohhh shit man, i love yoU man! anyways I miss ya'll still, and think about you guys just walking around shinchon, reminicing and all those good nostalgic things. but i'm out peace!

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture