Sunday, January 13, 2008

so im listenign to this sad song once again, and i've started a blog like this before. i'm in an emotino mood, things are taking weird twists for in hopes good. I guess its meant to be like this and doesn't happen any other way. there letting me leave and then closing, i dont have enough money to pay and I already know this. i spent the day higher and it was a day well spent, relaxing on the beach and just taking in the beauty of things. like you. ahaha well this means I need to find something else to do next semester, like what? can I work at the gom dabang pleaseeeeeeeeee. we'll see. well i'll listen to the song once more and by that time I could have wrapped this up. I thought of how cool my friends are, each and every one of them has something unique, and I run across a thought of them, completely random or abstract and it makes me smile and laugh. I spent the night after pat tucked in and chillen on the beach. danced alone to some music playing from a near bar, and had a cigarette. wrote pages in my beautiful journal and now am waiting for sleep to come and take me under. I'd like to see absolut beauty but havent found it yet, i'm still searching and have been let down more than once. this is relative to a couple things in my mind, but I'll say nature for now. ive got a wonderful bag that was supposed to be given to one of my best friends, and now its put for good use, carrying around my contax t2, I take pride in that, my journal, willing to share but my most precious item, pen is necesarry, rollies, and water, lots of water. hahah i think the song started over again so if I catch it at the end i'll finish this. i'm very calm right now, and sometimes, i mean lately i havent been in this mood, its been ages since i've felt a little sad, a little joyed, a little mad, a little much, but it isn't getting to me. but its not everyday i get this mindset so I appreciate it. I could cry, given a chance, I could laugh if i cant find the word but i'm smiling now, and the own dumbness. hahah anyways its ended peace.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture