Tuesday, January 29, 2008

so my chinese fortune given from the table roulette insert coin fortune machine gave me a teenie tiny scroll thats all in chinese, Lu? anyways the roulette lucky number is 36, hey all my rolls say 36...lucky me! and lucky you guys cause i've developed some so go to www.flickr.com/photos/peterkang to see what i've been up to lately. anyways I've put hours droning at this pictures trying to figure out flickr so I haven't commited time to this thing, but here we go... Hmmm so I've got a lucky upside down cigarette, and with that its going to help me stop buying these killer packs, I think 3 days I killed a pack...yuk man what got into you? anyways to help I can put that thing in my mouth, as will smith says I bite it for the look, I don't light it, which is true cause he doesn't light that business in independence day, I watched carefully hahh. anyways i'm dying to here this song by will i am but I can't cause the last 3 or 4 internet cafes i've been to there hasn't been any way of getting sound, even through head phones...wtf! anyways I'm excited that some of you have music to send me, thats fucking sweeeettt. I'm pumped after this trip, ive still got months left in korea...holla! so the ups and downs, or the sweet and sour as put in vanilla sky has been a wonderful thing...just pondered this thought up today. With all the shit you go through, its just another thing in life, you live such wonderful and happy days, but sometimes you gotta get down, its just a part of living. period. conclusion, its all just a part of living, and by getting past and getting up again you build and understand yourself so you can cope the next time you get down. I mean its a bummer but without the sour, the sweet just aint as sweet. word.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture