Saturday, January 19, 2008

i'm hanging with my head phones on
listening to this string make the beat
i feel a memory, and need some sincerity
to bring me home to what belongs

so in my dream, where do I fly
i' dont cry but I might try
try and be free to be me,
let my inspiration out in an expression
a sensation to my body to do what I want,

love if I dream, dream if I want,
to keep on the richeous path, where does it head?
only the moment passes and then I will be lead
and in the future what might come will be uncertain
but with the Might of Him I know it will be true.

the way it works, its as in a dream work,
so perfectly the day may end, and once again you fall asleep,
to be in a world where only your mind lives, as free as the passing clouds,
and with the minute and seconds going, i feel myself growing

i hope to reach the top, to where I know you and me,
and am so sure to be me, so I can be free,
from my consuming thoughts, to be self dependent and to be good
good to you, good to me. someday with time we will see,
but dwelling my mind I can't see, so much confusion,
of love friends family happiness, for life moves and with it everyting turns.

where do I find myself with meeting new friends, where will my heart go when she goes,
what will keep me to the greatest thing I cherish in life? I know what will, and he knows I'll be seeing her again. its too true. for I am a gift, and the greatest present to a mother, what can i do to be so sure. everyday should have been treated as mothers day, I could've done more, but havent, I could have spent years talking with you but I havent, I could have cried with you in times of joy instead of pain, im sorry. and now i'm away and can't do anything but think of you. i want to be there for you now simplfy and let time meander I'm going home to let God put together whats ahead, and he knows whats right, for it all works out. but the least I can do is be home, and thats all I need.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture