Friday, January 4, 2008

cigarette smoking is an unhealthy art

rollis are an art, and i'm pretty bomb at it. so is spigs. where the fuck was he...and joe new years, t bags is usually mia anyways so I didn't expect him. its all gs though. well I appreciate you guys a lot for checking in on this, and i'm happy that you guys enjoy reading this. Its a real contradition on my personality that I don't like communicating but I really need the appreciation and reasurrance from you guys to know that I matter. I think accoarding to another post of mine...hahah... that okay lost my thought while I poured some ine to drouse my lucky strike. umm i'm chillen in pats home, a second home of mine and I'm being influence because I can't keep a thought with pat talking in the background. I'm happy I spent the evening drinking carlo rossi just chillen with jake and the name so for already written. I've got a relaly good buzz going, enough where I poured my drink and continued to pour on my leg and so forth...haha. so i'm taking off for a while, with only 15 rolls of film, that take up most of the room in my luggage, which is a backpack. hollaaaaa, i pack up everyting I own and move from day to day, awsesome. go back packing you guys! with lots of underwear, socks, some shirts a shorts a pant and a cd player ohhh and a book. books are great, and dudes, appreciate coffee and cafes, cause thats what I do like every single day. well I miss you guys. tody I went to the country side to see the teacher i'm about to apprenctice under. the one thing I was thrown off was the fact he likes drinking, and he has spent bachelor hood all his life. drinking is a killer in relationships, it creates a second personality and potentially in a abusive way can tear it all apart. thats what I'm scared about, I have a feeling if he takes anything out on me, i'm going to be hurt relaly easlity, sent to my room and dwell in my mind and blame it on me. I hope that doesn't happen but i''m to nice so it does happen. Its great how things work out though. Even day to day how events go from events and turn out wonderfully. we came back from gimpo and some how beat traffic to see joseph and eat dinner together. and grateful that it did turn out. life just works itself out if your a good person, with good values. well I dig this girl, was about to tell her, but its all gs. not yet, but its a good liking, not an infatuation, not a single sided thing like the previous encounters i've had. both by the names of chois and both at u dub..weird. i've wanted love, but I think i've wanted a g funk who i could just share my love for, to care for and spend good time with. i can potentially really get down onmyself digging my fox hole of my brain, its natural but weird. and weird is what I need to become an artist. but is that strickly it? do you guys know how much I care for the amazon rainforest? I actually know a good deal about it...weird but cool. I could tell you by writing, but if you care I'll tell you later.so I'm drinking wine, actually m aking a dent with these fellas. its pretty cool. i'l take a lot of good photos for you guys to see, i've got a lot of film, but i'm still limited to take a moment to take a photo. I've got to think about some meaning behind it, I take pictures of cool thigns I see, but theres no meaning behind it. so I'll think of putting osme meaning behind it. peoples expressions are great, and how they interact with people. so flick your bic to this, cause I wish I had that j to share with you guys. (krew members) my hands are cold, and the windows open in the middle of winter, but only cause were smoking cigs in this room where were not supposed to. happy new years folks! make good goals for youselves and try and make yourself better. do whats meaningful to you and your life, and your future. even though the future is impossible to see, you have the ability to control it. it all depends on the path you take, hopefully towards good goals and values. i'm super chill right now, buzzed and enjoying my time, If I could post minute to minute this shit would be so emotion, so out of wack like the most emo bi polar shit in the world....but good thing it isnt. this is me and this is one of the few places im in my element. Fe what is that element? cause it tints whats going to be my porcelain into blue celadon. so I've got months of clay ahead of me, and when I get back even more clay ahead of me, but i'd like to help the enviroment. but seth is going to do more of a job then I am, so props to him. but I care! go snowboarding! word. how are you folks in duluth? brady...you stil tune in? go snowboarding! haha well reading is pretty good to spend time in a cafe, smoking cigs and drinking coffee...whats the point but its the best thing cause you get so worked up, its fantastic. such dark coffee here, oh where the fuck was juan too you bitch ass cause i've been drinking colombian beans for the past couple weeks. anyways i remember the first time seeing that kid, at wolf ridge, I rommed with marky b,k adom and pat, joe cicarz and kevin ciz i'm pretty sure we set off those fire alarms. the past, its pretty good to reflect on but it happen so its easy to move on. i'm not that good at keeping in touch, but I'l spill my mind to this thing, prollly one of the better things that i've done. so keep on with the things you do, keep brodening your interests and keep good values in your life. smoking a bit of pot doesn't make you a monster..."gelly" i wish I could toke a bit but i'll leave it at that. water is good for the body, same with vitamin c, and other vitamins in fact. this is retarted, i could be drunk soon. i got a drunk dial from a significant other, I felt ashamed that he would only speak his word in that state, not like we don't talk but there wasnt any dignity in it. theres a time to grow, and it seems a man will never, but cmon thats some child ass shit, WTF! so i'm pretty much packed, waiting for my boxers and socks to air dry, and I'm meeting shiraz in like t minus hours cause hes been the most meaningful friend here, I speak my mind and he cares to listen, and he'll give his speak on it. its deep. holla holla holla us minnesotans are fuckin bomb! well this is blahb lahblah so later folks till i find a internet cafe in some random spot in asia. peace! and love

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture