Monday, January 21, 2008

blahblahblah

soooo i'm sitting at the pc bang, knees squished beneath the desk and this shoulder bagged across my lap. my brown journal sits on the glass of the desk and I watch these letters form words. blahblahblah. so we're in phnom phen, its pretty cool here, theres a guy burning cardboard for some reason across the street in front of the hotel, weird. anyways I took a walk early this morning through the markets, lots of interesting things happening and a bunch of bustling of people, I sometimes just stood there perfectly calm and watched, I hope people did'nt think i was weird. anyways I took a couple pictures, a few actually, but they are very vague and just an image more than meaning. I wanted to get up close and personal but thats sometimes just intruding on something thats just hteir life, and because its new to me I want to take a pciture. but blahblahblah sometimes it has to be done. I have monks walking around asking for donations and listening to peoples prayers, there are vendors and customers lining the streets buying snacks, fruit, fish, meats, crickets all sorts of things its cool to see. I bought some bready thing and it was good, how do I explain it? a sesame fluff of a ball of dough, kinda chewy like a baquette, but a little sweet like a pot bang. hmmm maybe not so on the money but oh well. hmm i just recieved an email from uic saying im still enrolled...should I do this? hahah nahhhh. okay so I need to pay an outstanding credit bill...that means I need to work..I can study ceramics on my own right...? yeah for the rest of my life. okay check. I can do photography and other arts....ohhhh I'll be an art major, minor in teaching? or grad school in teaching? minor in writing? korean? what do you need to study to be a counselor? internship at that counseling place..i should seek counseling word imma gonna do that when I get back. i'm listening to fergie and will i am, random you might say, hey this stuffs kinda catchy, o0hhh theres a thai song, its sooo bad and soo catchy it puts korean pop to shame. i should probably go wake these kids up, who I like very much and getting to know better each and everyday and there so interesting, they do talk a lot but during dinner I'll join the conversation and give my two cents hahhah chillen somewhere and actually throwing out two cents, amar remembers that. well i've chilled out and now i'm just weird. ohhhhh can't wait to go clubbing in hk, we hvent partied that hard, actually like what so ever. i'll have to take pictures inside, show you the beautiful girls...hahahthats why you'll never work you've got mee..jk. umm i wish I could call home but don't know how to work the pay phones. and going to delete this whole posttttttt nope

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture