Wednesday, February 13, 2008

so what do I look like right now?? sitting at a comp with some redonk headphones pressed over my gray knitted stocking cap. dressed in layers tshirt, black hiking liner, and my simple gray sweatshirt. I have a thin windbreaker of navy blue, light blue gray and light gray plaided with two hanging bags. one of a striped blended assortement of colors blues browns purples grays and a second bag that wont fit anywhere thats to be given to my mom...hopefully I will be able to give it. its been stiched together by some local laos people and so I did my part in supporting the local businesses. my hair is still long and my skin is brown. my left wrist is covered in bracelets from my travels, a leather one of brown and chocolate brown, a small tie bracelet of red brown and white. another small stiching of pink orange blue white and green and a thicker wrapped bracelet of dark brown tan red and light brown that have been very faded from wear in the ocean. last of all one from a korean temple of small round beads of shades of blues greens yellows browns and jades and on my right rist is a silver bracelet and a small white tie bracelet. still rock a pair of worn out nike sb classics, could use a new pair real soon. I'd like to learn to make these bracelets. we visited a small quilting and silk making village today, bought a bunch of small goodies to give to peoples, sorry maybe not you guys :( but like I said my mom. this probably isn't descriptive but thats aright, I could use work on my images. well 33 hours and we're in china, let chya know. peace and loves oh and i've been dying to listen to ocean man all day, and now i'm finally doing it.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture