Saturday, February 23, 2008

so I've lost my thought to music. good business sometimes it fuels my imagination, other times it clears it and lets me just groove. hahah love love. I longed to just rock out last night, I mean clubbing hong kong baller!! maybe not, dressed so fly in my sweatshirt and toothpaste stained jeans I hope someone might appreciate my nikes, dirty with them holes in the heals. but I wanted to dress like a hippster, maybe I just want to be a hipster. but nah I'm a skater, i've been classified for years, I mean our friends could have been a group of those kids, but we were always the skater boys, good enough for me.

thoughts thoughts thoughts

i've been doing more than thinking, yesterday was a bit depresseing, as much as I love waking early, doing stretches, pushups and laundry and waking up hannah and pat to their annoyances I needed my full nights sleep and the lack of drives me down down down. no bueno.

man I had a thought I wanted to post, I've lost it. sorry folks.

i've found a bit of myself, buying cds once again I found music. damn you guys with gigs and gigs and gigs i've lost myself to those librarys. but no worries I find good music within them so once I have an address i'll depend on you guys to send me some albums you think i'll like.

so I bought a four tet cd, two belle and sebastien, a alecia keys unplugged, pretty good kreeble, nirvana unplugged in new york, artic monkeys, like my fav of this bunch. i have a small stack going i'll keep you posted.

and as i'm sitting here at this comp, in the guesst house office ready to check out cause its noon, theres plates and plates of food thats like so inviting, but its beef and hotdogs and a big bowl of broth, i've been doing good okay this is blahblahblah peace.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture