Thursday, February 7, 2008

hmm

so i'm in vien vieng laos. its weird that I should be using the interenet so much. oh well. its a bit complicated, tuning back into what kept me attached to most of the world. communication...i've wanted to delete my facebook, still I resist. I send emails and there aren't returns...from my sister, my dad, I guess i've ignored messages to. its weird I suppose. its the anticipation thats the most annoying, but this is just a dumb subject. its almost invading looking over and seeing someone reading my blog...I loved this thing but maybe its getting old to me, maybe I'm just starting to hate the internet, who knows, probably the complicated things of life that make my life more conjested, if I could have addresses and send letteres, I would enjoy that very very much, but I don't even have an address so how would I receieve anything back. trippy okay so I forgot I had this head set on and I thought this music just started playing in this room, weird. okay so we didn't eat happy pizza, good thing cause i'd rather not get stoned.. so theres so many people in the world, how do you know when someone is that special where you'd just want to stop and love one person for the rest of time? hmm I think I can love manys of people, like I love you guys, and I'm going to keep loving people. I guess thats good to know. I had some crazy thoughts, spend all my money in china, use the last bit on the train to tibet, and disappear for a few years...ahhh ideal ahhaha maybe not. its kind of running away, no not running away but letting go sick and tired of the same things I'm exposed to. change is good, but where are you? I would like to scream my silent FUCKKKKKK but theres to much light. oh these two dudes got wasted on some local booze we don't know what it is, embarrsed to I have to express this, they went streaking, and to the laoscian people that saw them instead of all the travelers that were supposed to, I appologize. haha bad grammer at its best hollarrrrrr you think you know but you have no idea! thats a quote from a fav skate vid of mine, I actually don't know what it means, but it helps to put up my front, you don't know me, but thats only sometimes I do that. blah blah blah

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture