Sunday, February 3, 2008

hmm

so were just chillen in a inet room and I suppose I'll take this time to dish one out. I don't think i've taken more time ever to consider my feelings, and there all over the fucking place hahah. and I take a moment to be like, hey I havent felt that before...like watchin that scary ass movie and freaking out in the theatre with hannah and pat, or laughing to myself a few nights ago when the simple things a friend can say really brings you up hahha. now i'm exploring more of communication, trying out words and butchering them, expressing some feelings to people I should reserve from, and seeing where it takes me I suppose. I tipped at the small cafe this morning and the lady gave me a nice smile and said thanks, even when she left she was smiling to us and I think it actually made a difference in that dollar or two I gave. due to going to the bathroom walking through there bakery there was a small child sitting and I was like hmm help the business out a bit, along with the dozen cookies I bought hahah how can I resist? like so much food out here its delicious and different, i never got into indian food but the curries have been delicious, thai food is pretty good to but my heart belongs to korean food...how I miss! sorry to rub it in but I think this is the longest i've gone EVER WITHOUT KOREAN FOOD. GREAT THE CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK WTF! hahahh oh nm. so Hanoi was a big travel buzz kill, weather sucked, food was mediocre, people were hustling and It was good to leave! period. now were in laos after a 20 hour bus ride that smelled like feet stuck against plastic chairs boxes of junk and luggage and people, comfy right..I should have taken a picture but it wasn't anything special, just a day in the life of pedo kang. yeah right i've never done this shit before. I lost my thought damn. oh yeah arriving at the border was cool, it was foggy and dream like, we'd walk and pat and hannah would disappear into the fog, it was drizling and we were super tired and way out of it, I took a couple pics for you guys to see. it was actually really beautiful, a wonderful stream, clear and fresh reminding me of koreas streams, I'm going to do a but load of getting out when I get back there, and it was foreseted, jungle like. man I want to get away. well we've got each other 24 hours a day, and like pat put it its a bit something you fill the word aright guys, like I don't even get 2 hours alone and thats my at least number of hours I need alone. the romance is gone from our relations ships as well, embarrsing sorry man but one of our traveling friends to save embarresment was using the toilet and cause our door was busted wouldn't slide closed and we just heard blahldflbpoooffdslafjas hahaha cause that makes any sense hahah and we started laughing and the persons all like hey! hgahah you accept and understand the person for who they are, or else you wouldn't be able to get along. even when we were super baked, yes that pizza got us high.. and I was in that other mind state analyzing my friends, it didn't change anything cause I understood who they were and they udnerstood me so that was reassuring, even when my manurisms where changing and my stories get all layered and flustered I was able to speak through it and get to my point word. but I still go introverted and spoke quietly to a point where nobody could here and when asked to repeat I say nothing, like its nothing, thats annoying to me, accentuate! yeah yeah i'm not trying to get baked tho that should be a thing of the past bad bad bad. like me saying i' want to go grab a drink is any better, its all substances, but I mean that drink is sometimes chill, and leads to something else in the night, mayube meeting other travelers or getting into interesting converstaion, of coarse you can do it sober to but its just differen't maybe. what do you think? anyways I wouldn't mind partying with my friends back home, getting roughty and shit like that hahah. but till then thats another time. well latersssss. oh yeah I developed more rolls, they disappointed me, but I should give them anotehr second opinion, yeah but they were earlier rolls so I'm getting better with my camera after each roll, holla good news. well peace

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture