Tuesday, February 12, 2008

fuck you (not you)

okay so girls waste my mind space. waste is that right? yes i'd say so, cause thinking about them doesn't get me places. okay so I could have filled my mind with useful stuff, building knowledge so I CAN make a difference, instead i've boozed my wed.thurs.fri.sat.nights instead of chilling at a library. okay so our world is going to shit, on the large scale, we're doomed. cya i'm going to heaven after this what do I care?? fuck. cause I do. so I finally am getting some shit together, pursuit of knowledge and my interests. My to be never declared or existent major of raising "environmental awareness through mixed media" if I attend the U I will do this so I can continue pursuing all of my interests in art and environmental studies. Okay so my concern, food conservation thanks to my friend maudie, she can cover that for me, okay check. efficient use of resources is a big deal! thats where i'd like to stand, design a efficient home, self sustaining with i'm shallow on this subject, what i've been out of school for 2 semesters. 0reuse and filter waste water back into a pond or something where algae can clean it up along with different plants there good for that. have rain gardens, see theres a big deal with visual appearance, in presence of nature people are just happier, the air is happier, vibes feelings everything. 0sustain energy through solar panels and geothermal mesures of power and heating and are getting affordable for your homes, its a good investment it pays itself off in 10 years! I think ceramic tiles absorb heat?? and nice insulated windows can be beautiful and very efficient in keeping warm in, cold out and the stylish outcropping thing over the windows cuts out high light and lets in low light, keep summers cooler and winters warmer word.. promote renewable resources, solar and wind power are solid there are so many foundations raising money to help put through different bills to help save the environment.i worked for one..you guys know any?? oh yeah TURN OFF YOUR LIGHTS!! and COMPUTERS, UNPLUG OUTLETS, limit your long ass hot shower, turn heating down during the night, bundle up,I hould speak for myself, DO THESE THINGS PETER!!! YOU FUCK. cause i'm in a room with like 20 computers that probably don't get shut off. eat more vegetables than meats, support organic farms and markets, anyways the quality is where its at so its just worth it. next post I'll go off on what I knw about the amazon, stay posted they are so inefficient in land use, sons of bitches won't stop cutting that forest down, slashing and burning you fucks I wish I could shoot you myself. biofuel, okay read up on this briefly that it could be efficient if land that already has been degraded to a point hwere food cannot be grown on could be used to grow other biomatter then it could actually be sustainable. like minnesota praires for example. but if we're feeding 6 billion people on agriculture and try to support fuel as well..thats near impossible, so much more land would have to be degraded and all that carbon would just be released and cause more harm. fuck we are doomed. haha jk. okay so i've got raising awareness, theres a guy from UMD that filmed his bike journey through alaska and parts of canada, and people have been using his video to show the way we look at the wilderness. his example, how can we show how much water will appear when the greenland icecap melts? an image of five billion soda glasses should put things into perspective. art and these medias are great for opening peoples minds, helping them see for themselves what the FUCK is going on in this world. but blah blah blah i'm going to write a research paper upon going to korea, i'll let you know. here if you actually care http://www.alternet.org/environment/76053/
http://www1.umn.edu/umnnews/Feature_Stories/Extreme_film.html
http://www1.umn.edu/umnnews/Feature_Stories/The_dark_side_of_biofuels.html
http://www.conservationfund.org/midwest/minnesota
bitches the world that is
PEACE! i'm out and thinking

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture