Tuesday, February 5, 2008

maybe this'll help

i havent put much thought into it today, i had a wonderful lovely amazing and fun day meeting korean folk and making friends that I look forward to seeing again. coming down to it i'm still girl crazy, with eyes narrowed I can't seem to divert them...even if it was for the better of us, meh can't understand feelings all the time. but I do love koreans, so if you do happen to cross paths to me i'd love to get to know you hahah. its official I can barely keep from smiling when I'm around them, and they make me feel just fine. still i find i'm understanding more of me on this trip, knowing that i'm just another person but I do things my way, which may be a little differen't. anyways maybe i'll try and attend a korean university, I mean i'm going to try and attend a korean unis but if it doesn't work out i can head to the wonderful state of minnesota to continue all my wildest desires in education, which is broad like no other. hahah I pushed onto one of the koreans chillen, and in that accented voice saying i'm chillen is the cutest and coolest thing EVER! haha anyways I find taking pictures of temples boring, but at least i've inspired into taking pictures again, last 3 or 4 days i've taken like 10 not what i'm trying to go for, whered the inspiration go? to much to much, anyways I was inspired, its all a part of telling my story when I head back home so I need these pictures to help me out, so ya know I gotta keep snapping them photos. I could go for a tripod too thatd be nice. anyways I was on the road to quiting these little sticks o death, I could live a long life but damn these could shorten my life, I'll quit you soon its all an addiction in the mind, like smoking pot it took pain and hard work to quit that shit, but still the influence can be strong and sometimes its getting hard to say no, pat quit it I don't want to eat that fucking happy pizza again...wish I could say some shit like that hahaha, but its all a part of the trip I suppose, anyways vientiene laos is very chill, good people willing to feed me at a cheap price, and making me smile while the cute little child greeses and flips my egg covered rice on sticks, lao sausage and spring rolls, and oh yeah she even opened my beer for me, which I don't drink that much but it is a tasty beverage especially when thirst and greesy food is in hand. well I was liek super nice today, I bought one of the koreans a small souvenier for equivalence of a couple dollars, and bought like a shit ton of street food to giev us a snack, and guess what it felt damn good. speaking of which cause and effect, action reaction, good things done are bound to be welcomed to me again, good things happen to good people. nice. i've got alergies in this pc room and i'm sneezing so loud, it feels nice. and my nose is clogged. fuck. umm ehough with the swearing but hey i'm listening to rico loop check em up yo. coming down to it this did help, I was a bit self conscious on this little thing as an email sort to say, and no reply comes and soemtimes these things get to me, but i'm chill now i suppose, and i'll just stay chill, whatever happens happens and doesn't happen any other way, is a good way Ilike to put it, just keep doing what I'm doing and do what makes me happy, and whats natural, do whats natural, and I do love natural, nature stuff like that. pushing for stuff doesn't work in my book, whatever comes my way i'll take it and go with it, with some acceptance and stuff along the way it usually works out in the end. anyways I'm having a good time, how about you folks? take it easy yo.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture