Friday, February 8, 2008

the most beautiful thing

so okay I was walking, wait I wan't to ask something first? I was thinking this was a good way to relieve some of my pressures, I mean telling through writing is probably my best way of communicating, and if communicating is key for getting good then this is a good way. woe hahaha umm where was I..oh yeah since these are all my thoughts and stuff, but I looked at is in relieving but do I talk about other things too? well my point was wait my posts others seem a little hurried compared to this one. I'm actually hearing my voice inside your heads while you read...hahahaha creepay but thats some like movie business stuffhaha naw its cool if you don't have me narrarating. okay so the point are my blog entries a little more on the negative side, okay woe so I was going to use this word(word in this sitch means there was a differen't word I was going to use)word to yo motha. umm its good to reflect on the I mean not good but likee its okay to reflect on the negative things, but you can only briefly let it come in and get out, its good to reflect but its i hit a wall, like brick straight in the face hahaha imagine that, but yeah I had that thought and then yeah its up in the air. okay so like I was saying to bhaug I thought of this song man youtube doesn't upload and now mr. marley is in between lyrics, wtf. nice paused and allowed for uploading. okay today we were diving off a tree into this lagoon thing that looked like a wide stream but as deep as 4 meters, how yeah how...(three dots here means I was going to use a word; cool amazing lame ass fuckin adjectives. weird I'm like changing periods and commas to like quolents or whatever. wow I haven't seen the entirity of this page that i'm writing, okay its skkippin again i totally got pumped on mfdoom talib kweli oldschool rools, and its loading, yeah bitches at home with itunes go click on that shit, while I wait to upload this bBULL SHIT. speaking of which a cow that had horns, also known as the bull??was challenging us in a field, word. hsahah okay my last post totally contradicts any fucknn blah blha okay well I was going to reply to this message, but just as I was trying, I was like this is hard I can't do that right now. woe my fingers are moving themselves and i see this tiny flicking of the scroll as like each letter is pressed and I'm just watching this little thing move across the screen, homerowwoe I lost it or a second but i plugged in old school rules and its live and skipping and yeah not so bomb so you folks with itunes hopefully you've got a nice lil subwoofer and bump this shit. i hope this time is moving slowly, I don't know how much time has passed since I've started this. okay i'm in no hurry but i'm supposed to soak and not be writing on this computer, peace go take a walk.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture