Saturday, August 2, 2008

so the touch of pen has lost its touch.  for a temporary time maybe my calling is to write online.  so this one goes out to the one and only hobo choe.  

I guess in a sense, i havent been inspired to write, so the pages I wrote in her book are quite random, and as far as writing from the heart goes, was very surface leveled.   

hmm i've moved on, almost too quickly from the people i've said bye to.  I dont understand why either because I have the heart to love and embrace, I guess it catches up with me later.  I looked at her book, and realized how quickly she reached so many of you guys, how she has been herself this whole time and it only took me another whole semester to realize how wonderful of a person she is to be around.  I mean not as a replacement, but when yak left, I am spending the equivalent time that I saw him ( like everyday) with her, and with this left over time I'm going to have to do something good, to make myself better, because spending time with her is just good.  period.  so I left a bunch of pictures on her desktop to remind her of me...keu keu keu, and its a bit bitter because it'll just remind her of the times we had, but it will also be a reminder that there are many more times to come, and ever better and even more joyful times to come in our lives.  

my prof picture now has meaning.  the trio is present, one behind the camera, and the two playing the tico drums.  mhmm yes sir yes sir I do love these kids.  and don't get me wrong, its only cause shes leaving that shes getting this blog post, and I mention you other foolios too so...its daylight, i havent slept yet, and I have to go to church in a few hours.  I wish I could just go to the air port with hannah.  maybe I will, I mean I was just in the chapel last night for a good service on giving.  giving your heart out, to be blessed and be a blessing.  I'm trying to think of how i've been blessed in the relationships I've built here, and I think they have led me to who I want to be, and who I want to become.  they have shown me love, and helped and been there to challenge me and support me.  

anyways hannah, I'm sory I keep posting pictures on your desktop, it might make you cry, but not in front of people because I know you dont cry in front of people anymore...hahah how embarrasing...jk sorry, but i'm still posting this.  back to the pen i suppose?  there sleeping, haha its pretty cute.  but I wont take pictures, or maybe i'll grab one of aarons cameras and suprise him, he'll be like what the.  its precious anyways.  

so whats it like...to be on an air plane back home, when you don't really want to go?  we've said bye to sooo many people, but ourselves haven't left and soon who will be left?  when will I get a chance to say hello again?  hopefully soon.  movies are probably some of the greatest things ever.  they show me how imperfect humans are from a voyeurs perspective, and I feel if I was in the same situation in reality, and took a moment to put life on hold and dwell in a movie, I'd be able to resolve after.  I think.  We watched eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, and it was quite beautiful.  what do we do?  just enjoy it... as the last memory fades into the darkness.  gawd let us just enjoy life with grateful hearts.  that we are given so much joy and love that we have everything we need in each other.  love love.  and the pen stops and i feel sadness.  but its only temporary for when we meet again, it'll be the honey of BEES!?  hahah shes going to cry, i betchu.  am I going to cry?  shiznit..

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture