Wednesday, August 6, 2008

my pops and i fixed the soul jazz records bag. they kept insisint I buy a new one, I was like this CANT be replaced. hmm maybe its to early. but its even got my camera holder like I specifically wanted, cause that thing keeps poking me in the back and stuff. duct tape is your friend, I mean mine.

so I took out my nose ring... but my dads was like happy sad so now hes like you can put it back in if you want , I think he just wanted the respect and such and such. Shows what being persistant does. You should have seen me, like two pliers in hand...it is convenient, like it doesn't hurt, but theres nothing there when I wash my face..cool.

man but my grandma is still on my case about washing them t shirts, I'm like cmon wear it once and hang it in the sun and its fresh and kinda clean for another wearing. keep washing it like this it'll be vintage a lil earlier than vintage standards.

I'm still a who^^ gosh I thought I saw this coming, but damn I didn't see it like this. I can't tell if shes kidding or not, shes like if you could have any car ...R32! interesting. I hope this doesn't stay in me, and the things that I want so darn bad are just things I kinda need...as like an investment type of thing... like an interface, and a mic and the things that go with that, and possibily fix my video camera ...i'm being quite vague. but i've got time and what am I waiting for, get on something. see I'm getting sucked into the material things. I don't know what it is, maybe its what i'm exposing my mind to. or that i'm being spoiled like a...yeah I guess I'd like to EARN IT! i'm not really in a position to. gosh this isn't fair. for those others who cant. I've been trying to give money to the poor lately. I don't know what it means for them, or for me. i've got a good box of clothes I'm trying to donate but to china...the hump hostel. whos got the china ronry? pat? or you? yeah i' think i'll look up that address.

note to self
Jinmabiji Square Jinbi Rd.
Kunming, Yunnan Province, China
650021








I was rejected from one of my schools. same with every other applicant except for one in the music department. you dont thin they'd give my porfolio and application fee back would they?

so I totally don't think i'm good at drawing either. but I guess i'll work my butt off and make myself good...in two weeks. AHHHHHHHH!

and I'm sitting next to those two girls who goof off and get me involved in rock paper sissers YABOOOO! after I walked and opened the window after losing. so yeah my korean hasn't improved much, like I spelled happy birthday wrong, and got laughed at, I mean I saw it coming but...and my english...like a proofread paper where she had so many where to were. gosh you dumby.

I said i'd draw at home, I left the art studio with a random empty sketch book and looked for my grandmas bday present. as I had it wrapped and walked to the subway I realized I left the pad. Smiling I was like, it wasn't meant to be...keu keu keu. peter your going to fail if you continue getting joy out of not drawing. but its as sweet as skipping korean class! hahahaha wow i'd just not go and pass out for those two hours. and then look outside at the dim evening and see the kids strolling back in. sometimes I stayed alone, other times I ran downstairs to catch some din din. hollar.

I was pretty happy today. like I handed in almost everything to hongdae, i've only got a couple things left and those i'm just waiting on. after I handed my things in, I entered an elevator with three or four beautiful ladiessssssss, and I felt uncomfortable so I turned on my headphones. and I got to walk the streets, and was like wow, this is where I am right now, and right now is all that matters. I was thankful and happy. and I was like ACCEPT ME!! ahhhhhhh! whoever saw me must have thought whats this boy on, cause I was probably zoned out, smiling with like a weird excited smile like a fat boy when he finds chocolate...hahah thats bad. whatchu chuckling at fatty? find a piece of candy in yo pocket? good ol major paine.

but sam is totally not happy about me leaving without touching the paper once. I mean I arrived in hongdae and my dad called and was like, get back by 530 we're eating dinner together. As i was riding the subway I was like i'm fixing this bag tonight with my free time. and I did. and voila I don't know what is going to happen in the cold, cause the adhesive might freeze and crack...but who knows, its sturdy and doing well. hollar. and I pinned it up, with amelie and save the love. word.

okay. hmm. word to yo motha trav say hi to your fam for me. max umm so if youw ant to chat friday, I'll get on at sat at like 1, that'll be friday night 11 for you. k cool. I was like but what happens if I'm already out and about, damn just chill.

remember when we lived together? hahah i was like in a different context..do you remember when we moved in together...haha yeah do you? so kids are like declaring majors and thangs and thangs. neuscrill your like working and thangs wtf am I doing. whatever. anyways I cant wait to geek out and play bond one of these nights. whos got that bigscreen now? and the 64? with maxs extra controller...haha oh man. this is the stuff that makes me homesick so ima stop. peace.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture