Saturday, August 9, 2008

like do I smell?

kinda bad?

like wtf?

hahaha I dont think i do. except when... I'll put it as african chief puts it " my beef strong"

you dont think grandmas lie just to prove a point do you?

I mean I shower at night, I can't possibly smell by the morning?

like wtf? and I don't spend enough time around that little girl whos room I tried to get into but couldn't cause the doors locked to have her think that I smell anyways. anybody else think what I just said was creepy? hahha you have no idea keu keu keu. shes maybe unofficially or officially, perhaps news to me as well...my younger sister?? so at immigration shes like what kind of visas is your younger sister on...i'm like I don't have a youn....ohhh shes korean korean. so maybe its official. news to you guys huh? I now have my birth sister and two random sisters...jk not random. wow this went way out of line.

okay so do I smell or what?

I honestly don't think I smell. and if she can think I smell bad, wouldn't I be able to smell her as well...like this whole mutual being human thing isn't making sense right now. So like i said hello and poped on here, and my grandmas like areyou going to take a shower. I was like sure in a little bit, cause I guess I feel sticky. and then she goes off on how bad I smell, shes like even the little girl thinks so...and as shes walking off out of eye sight, even ajuma thinks so ajuma is the equivalent of middle aged woman... I tried googling it, but the epitamy of korean ajuma didn't really prove helpful. this is bs.

i'll try something tomorrow, i'll try some of that stuff they call cologne, or le toilet. and dang get off the gig of washing my clothes. man am I just being a stubborn or what? like I consulted a person and they didn't think I needed to wash my clothes EVERY time I wore them. but thinking back...I didn't do laundry as much as many others.

and sometimes yeah, you can smell your own smell. but like I just smelled myself, and I dont think I smell. so I dont really care but I mean i guess by questioning my own stench I'm trying to make the point of... I don't even know.

and I thought I had more meaningful things to write about.

I saved 60 dollars a few days ago. I tried buying a flash diffuser, de pew sa hanglish so difficult. anyways they turned out uber expensive so I made one. and the results prove subtle but meh i'd say bueno (hasn't yet really been used in real life scenarios)

made of tinfoil wrapped around a card type of thing I used this random piece of plastic and duct tape. and created a small pocket at the base where I could insert in front of the flash...get it?


without :(













with ^^












the device













can somebody say get a life? ps in the little girls room, with an unlocked door. so I could show you pictures and tell you how I supposedly smell bad. T.T ps#2 doesn't effectively work for verticle shots...and I haven't yet tried outdoors, probably ineffective, night scene is is pretty darn good. for bars and lounges, I dont think clubs cause the ceilings are high.. shutter 60 and fstop 3.5 okay bye

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture