Monday, August 4, 2008

i'm trying to reverse the 왕타 (loner, wangta, o is ING ㅗ is O ㅏis A ㅘ is WAH say oa like vowel sounds really fast) , to 같이 (ㄱis Gㅏ is A ㅌis T ㅇis silent ㅣis E or I gat che)

wow that took a bit. hmm so I updated, I have a second blog, but its a religious blog so it may not relate and a third as a matter, the one we made in writing class and like I totally thought I didn't know what blogging was when I first created this one. that class was dope. anyways...

my right earbud stopped working, after examining the small wire has become seperated from that other metal piece, and damn is that small for me to try and sauder into that thing. we'll have to wait and see. and thats to bad cause I've got a harddrive full of music I havent listened to yet, and I'm trying to get top notch sound quality here, cmon whyd you have to bust. I've been digging an alternative music lately, and a pretty epic post rock music, and then a very hip hoppy not that bonk rap. okay so marcus an african american brother at my church did such a sick rendition of a kweli song. and then he came out with an original r and b hip hop with haewon and I was like damn i'd like get soulfull with this music! I gave him props and all that jazz, cause that was pimp.

i'm trying to stop swear, but I really enjoy the endless possibilities of how to accentuate, and I had to look at dictionary.com to see how to spell that, exentuate, you dumby. accent my gosh.

and as I put on music, I add a few hours worth of songs, of things I don't know, but I briefly preview, and even though I doesn't blow me away at first, I realized once I stop trying to enjoy, and just listen to the music, I always end up getting into it. talk about personal biases proudnesses and things like that. What gives us boundaries like that?...oh yeah hollywood...jk not really but rame.

I'd like to start recording again. Like I went skating last night, and I skated and saw this person sitting on their board and I talked to them for a bit. She had the lense I want..10-22 mm its such a sweet lens. anways I did my rounds, oh yeah I went out inspired, pumped up. dykstramyskate on youtube, hes bomb and I like the song, what song is that? anyways going out inspired is like the way to do things. in all things, I think i have to get my friends a little pumped on me coming home...to be determined, and I did a little pumping up ( should do more wiki research) about seeing max in the winter time. I'm already thinking about wearing sweaters and jackets and scarves and hats again, man summer, why dont you get chilly at night? and ac I despise you, you make me cold when I shouldn't be. you use energy when I just need to sit still for 5 minutes in a shaded area with a breeze. damn you ac. anyways I'll talk with you and we'll look up wiki and see where our minds take us.

man why cant the news be inspiring? you know the perspective you look at things, you see up or you see down. something crappy happens, and if you find a way to try and look at it optimistically, then your not so worked up. but damn if you dwell on it negatively, you sure will have a head ache. well i'll just look else where.

well i'm a wh^^ I zoned out on flickr and the web for another hour than I should have been. good night. T.T

^@ㅅ@^ those without korean on their computer may not understand the ??? that come as a replacement.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture