Sunday, August 17, 2008

instead of writing emails.

jeese

i take my test thursday

hollar

i'll be going to hongdae in march.

art school. hollar

umm a story. i dont got nothing really. ohh i wrote another song yesterday.

called the martini song

I want to record music. but i havent told my dad yet. i need to earn some money. jakes doing his westcoast adventure in a few months, and I'm like maybe going to be like hey can I come? three a crowd? but its like I gotta go to europe too, man oh man, i make it sound like ohh i gotta but no its like YES! wow max thats going to be one wonderous adventure.

i start dark room courses the 26th. when I'm FREE!

i'm kinda in this art studio from 1:30 to 10. crazy huh? but today I switched my visa, looks like I can stay. eek i should go draw. i kinda like it. I saw pixar. talk about oriniality and like I want to do a bunch of those drawings so I can work with different media, but I gotta start somewhere, I guess it doesn't bother me to much. but my like favorite movie right now is about a girl. i mean good will hunting. yes indeed. its like so inspiring. kinda. whatever.

so its turning to sweatshirt weather. kinda. i'm sorta of steaming up but i've got that sweatshirt pat gave me. is it weird I feel akward to call him so I dont. cause I dont think i have anything to say but still want to talk to him. i called him once and hes like it was good talking to you. that was like a week ago. i havent called him since. i used to call hananh everyday just to see whats up. how come I cant do this the same way? who knows.

my dad came to church with me yesterday. its been like uber amount of years since we've attended service together. it was a pretty teary experience. what got into us? yeah fo sho we got SPIRIT!

hmmm way to be ostlund i had to face book stalk the crap out of neumillers page to see that you are going to thailand. I might be there in oct...shiznitll whos financing my butt? 헐

gosh I should be drawing. i will. i mean its like cramming before the morning test, they say you dont know, but I think cramming is doig a good job. shiznit i should've written jake instead of writing this. for hannahs sake. sa ke

i had japaense for lunch in mokdong at the registartion place. my dad just opened up about like this and that. and I'm like damn dad you got girl problems.

but i'm like shes got to open up? like wtf can we do

okay enough of that. so i've got like adopted sisters now, so they could have american citizenship or something something. so i've got 3 sisters. hey hannah you never answered sally or sam. somebody just said kiwi... why? hahah

oh i should draw. oh well. i want a bicycle.

jake build me one. max what kind of guitar are you taking to italy? i might get a small travel one, I could posibly get you once cause there super small and pretty cheap. cause i mean okay heres something to write about

i was at pixar, and the art is beautiful. but by the 3/4 way through i was burnt out. and it sucks cause the quality of art doesnt change but its my perseption and it just got old. i was in ankor wat, and we were amazed and then we just sat in one of the 1000000000 year old temples throwing rocks and talking. i mean its a good way to soak in a place but wheres the appreciation.

so max like play in the frosty streets smoking cigarettes (JK) its actually been a while and like have our cases out lookin for money. okay sams out i've gotta go. bye

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture