Wednesday, August 13, 2008

max i'm busy as f till the 21st so i've only got time weekdays around 9pm minnesota or 10. if we meet up hannah you should try and find yourself on to ^^

hmm i've been listening to music, not properly though. like I have to load my little shuffe for the day and I've got to skim through all this new music I have. its no bueno. I can wait to sit, and just kill a morning and after noon listening to band after band album for album. but this skimming thing...

so thinking like waiting on stuff is better. like I look back and wish i've done some things different. but now its like wait instead of all those things you wished for, why dont you just seek for the one thing thats good. i'm thinking about mhmm and mhmm and that one specific med format camera and rangefinder that would be perfect.

so i feel I should be earning things. man this boy is like are you going to live here. maybe. are you going to die here. probably not. are you going to go back to america? i dont know. questions. I used to not talk. i mean like yeah blah hwatever. i used to ask a bunch of questions to fill the air. but after even "talking" call it talking I didn't know anything about the person or they didn't know anything about me. like WHO we were. so theres differences in talking and conversing and asking questions. I met up with a friend and like while we were talking I was weary of this and noticed we didn't ask any questions. and it was dandy. whats it worth. if I were to keep in touch or not. if I know you are good I think thats good enough for me. I was once asked oh yeah hows she doing? and like as close as I was with her, I couldnt answer that honestly, because I just didn't ask, how have you been? with sincereity. sometimes thats all that matters. anyways ...

10 rules to taking pictures, only a few of them have come to mind when I saw them in a book. its like be quick, try the hip shot, don't think(this is the best) you dont have to know what you'll be getting, be quick and don t think went well together. but we'll see.

one week. one week. then I can use charcoal. or I can paint, and not use 4 b pencils. and draw sharks, and beautiful people, and things and thangs, thugs and rappers talib and mos def lyricists. i'd really like to play music. an expanse of music. if I promise to play but don't know how to read music ...i'll have to ask about that one. music is probably one of the greatest things ever. it fuels my day dreams. like this is bad but okay so i used to question this..don't get me wrong so like sometimes I have the thought you are to follow. like once I felt obligated to follow and I was like I thought you wanted me to talk to you...oh no... nm i'm not going to go there. i'll draw in a few minutes.

for hours and hours.

^^ but I actually like it. sort of. and there having a spelling test next to me. hmmm my sister josh and mom come in like 2 weeks. ahhh! i want to watch the darjeeling limited with them right when they come, and hopefully my sister will be inspired and instead of what she said of yeah we'd love to be active and see all the toursity stuff, she'd let me give her a more chill experience. pleaseeeeeee. but i mean whatever it'll be good to see that stuff again.

my family is coming to church with me on sunday. like to make sure my church isn't a goth worship type of place. and now i'll have to be extroverted and feel akward and introduce my family to all my friends...will they talk korean or english, is christian just going to be as tangent as ever? this is something worth praying about.

pr: acceptence. good bonding with sister and josh. that we'd be like friends. dilligence. and okay I should be going.

hmmm i want a bowl cut, so then officially any picture i'm in will make me look younger than 15 years old. ive had some crazy dreams lately, like if I could draw this stuff, i'd have one heck of a fantasy movie on my hands. kinda wak stuff to its carajee. okay bye i dont want to go yet.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture