Thursday, July 31, 2008

play along with me aright? be descriptive and imaginative let you decide.

aright first, if you were to take a journey and take an animal with you, which animal would you take, and list three adjectives why you would.

before starting off on your journey you've got to stop by home, just for a moment, tell me the first thing you see of your home...be descriptive in your details and tell me the mood and feeling of your environment.

then you step inside, what do you see, whats the lighting like, how do you feel etc etc.

okay now you're ready after stopping in your home to being your adventure. you and your animal start off at a cave. its dark so you'll have to carry (a) candle(s), how many will you take with you? how will you enter your cave? send in your animal first? go together? so forth...

once you exit the cave your at a river, and you're to cross it...once again how will you cross?

then you are across and at a cottage, and there are white and red roses. you are to pick a dozen into a bouquet, how will you arrange your flowers?

in your cottage you are to grow crops of any sort, what would you grow, how would you pick your crop, how large is your land?

to be continued.

I was only recently reminded what writing to people means. yaks like write to me, call me! like I want to hear from you! ahhh I see yak, oh thats what she means, write from the heart. okay.

funny but theres a nepenthes in this house, I'm happy to see you old friend. I wish you were mine though back home, have you grown? are you capturing critters in your pitchers?

I've got to work on swearing. but bak take me home and fishing.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture