Monday, July 21, 2008

transform please

when I go home I want to;

Have a wicked dance party, to wicked dance party standards. I dont think i've experienced this. Like look down or something to an extreme of what justice seems.

well come on. wouldn't you like to party with me?

ㅋㅋㅋ on time we threw a party at amars house. I think we had a keg. and I brought my own cup ㅋㅋㅋ but moving on we totally denied this one girl all night cause she had to drive. I remember walking in, seeing the krew chillen around a grill, cups in hand. thats always a good sight. oh weird I think halfway through the night julia drove me and max to my house and we picked up like guitars and amps and shit. woe I miss her. she was just down. anyways all the nights at this dudes house are just great. so chilled drank whatever we do and it was my mission to not pass out. so when I was at that point I explored looking for a place to crash, I guess I failed because apparantly I did black out and this is what my friends say. Yeah we were just chillen in amars room and you came through the door and just lied right in the middle of the floor, passed out smiling. we shot you like 20 times with the air zookah and your hair would poof and settle, and you were still passed out smiling. hahah I left such a mess in the morning, I was hung over and just didn't want to help, so I got dropped off like near first thing. haha I talked to the kid later hes like what the fuck you even left your shoes hahah and juan still has them to this day. whyd you have to wear my shoes anyways?

julia gulia and I













and this is a quarter of us (and the potential)

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture