Saturday, July 26, 2008

I drove the streets of seoul for the first time ever today in a car i'm not worthy to drive keu keu keu 91 acura nsx. I entered the base and was like thats my dads whip. I met my dad and hes like you gotta walk to the restraunt, or you can take that car...i'm like okay word and then just go park it at the apartment. we drove and ate, drove to the px but I couldn't get in cause I didn't have my ration card, then we didn't go park it but went for a joy ride instead. we tried going up namsan but cut it short due to time. but I'd be happy with a vw beatle. ^^ like that black one across the street super old school.

I got stuck in traffic, realized having a car was stupid, so I turn back to public transportation as being key. late enough I got home, helped my dads girl friend with the groceries and showered and dressed. my dad lectured me on wearing proper and clean clothes, american clothes blah blah imagery blah blah blah I don't really care. but hes like were getting you a suit tomorrow...okay whatever dad...i'm actually kinda diggin the idea after the matter. after the lecture i'm like 괜찮어? is it okay? haha he laughed for some reason, I guess the fact that I just didn't take him seriously at all. like every day he slips in taking out my nose ring with his lectures and I'm like haha...nervous turtle...sure dad, someday. but hes a good mentor these days, somebody i've needed to get to know. and hes teaching me things, like get your responsibilities done right away, now hes trying to teach me to wear clean clothes, and all what I need to get down on is being on time.

So i dressed, and hes like youve only got 30 minutes and your going across town, what do you need? just go. I said cell phone and camera...oh yeah shoes. so I'm supposedly twenty minutes late to the 6 o'clock wedding that started at 6:30. good jorb pastor christian and erin, way to know I'd be late..keu keu keu yeah right. and as i'm on the train I text hannah, I forgot my INVITATION! as a joke. and I text pat, thanks for the clothes, other wise I'd look like a crackhead...to be posted (me looking like THE crackhead from chapelle show)

yeah doodle doodle dabbla dabble dancing..! Stronger came on and my mediocre rock and be a stranger on the outside jumped with raised arms and I enterd the circle with my sudo c walk and christians like go peter go peter. but I was like christian I hope this is your best day ever. period.

two people come in Gods presence, to be united as one, to be given each other so perfectly. God I'm... jokingly Da Me was like your going to be my dance partner right? i was like sure. but the one grab a partner song I ran to grab her but shes like give me a minute...whats that. I turned back and saw elise walking to her seat and it was nice, being in that intimate setting again, under good intentions. It was nice seeing everybody in a group again, but there all trickling away.

I came home, was like no don't please. only 10 minutes. I did pick out my peices for my porfolio though which was required. but now i'm killing time, listening to sigur ros and watching that video we watched at hannahs, and I left my 4gb by your window on top of of a book or something hannah. okay. but now its 140 and I shouldn't be sitting here

so I think my dads evening was good, cause his whistling and singing. this is of the moment. keu keu keu I should stop cause i'm embarrasing him...keu keu keu bye

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture