Monday, July 28, 2008

같이 (together)

Is something still...I need to grow in.

Even at church, I'm part of a team, we serve and its a good thing. Then we're let loose (i am) into the crowd around the snacks and I'm hopeless. I could barely manage to approach anybody so I went and looked at the books on the table. I'm so akward( in the way it should be good, cause akward people are interesting) but I refuse to be akward and be akward with people, get it? I get sucked down in the akward instead of using akward for good. i drives me to where I leave. and I didn't go bowling, and didn't celebrate anitas and brians birthday. cause peter your a lil ... I should tell myself it isn't about me. but I do so then these things I do are 1 conceded, 2 selfish, 3 not family like. and when I leave I feel free, but what good would it be if everybody disappeared and I was left alone, feeling free?

I left drawing class, wandered with joseph for a while, then after we left I wandered some more, trying to shop with no success. I left for home after telling hannah I was to cashed to come out. Which I rode a bus today to 고천(go chan) instead of 고촌(go chon) so I didn't even end up going to my pottery studio cause I was an hour on the other side of town. haha dumby. continuing I went home, came and ate dinner with my dad mmmhm and mmhmm and we talked some. I'm getting a little better at the dinner talking, but its hit or miss. more or less less. anyways i've been getting shot the idea of not going to college (me is like I think itd be good to go to college) but my sam sansaengnem teacher was like well i talked to a friend and i think for you to take the most out of learning ceramics, you should learn under a master...weird, just calling it master. anyways I couldn't agree more, cause as far as art school goes its pretty surface based, so we'll see, if it goes well I'll be in college by march, and occasionaly go see a master potter. that was good, and my dad just said so you want to study under a master instead of going to college? I was like yeah but I think i'td be good to go to college. wow how chill is he, he doesn't even mind if I drop out. which I haven't. keu keu keu hannah kill me.

so I was like nobody going to do any exercise tonight, cause they usually do their routine at night, but I came home early today. nobody went so I should have asked the juyoung if she wanted to come out with me, but I didn't. needs an inviting spirit. so I went, skated out front, back and forth it was aright. I could use a friend but I met a boy outside, we talked for a while, kids are the strangest things, but their aright.

anyways how you doing? i'm aright.

I found a classical guitar on the street last night, full of dust it was sitting outside under the awning, busted strings and all that good stuff.



















hannah this is for you.. I feel quite (fill this word) pretty gay works.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture