Thursday, July 17, 2008

Its so hard to understand when you don't understand. haha like you might have a hard time understanding that. hahah gosh I don't even want to get into it.

I made a new friend today, and saw an old friend today. My new friend is this giant sculture thats a O. and I rock back and forth 10 feet with the whooshing of my rolling wheels. ahhhh freedom.

but no..i think i'm still a little shy, cause it takes a while for me to get up. and I wait for peoples backs to do my tricks. and I think of all the things that would get me in trouble, even tho they wouldn't. and fuck the police coming straight from the underground! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I came back to the fridge and grabed a pre made sanwich, what areyou doing in there pre made already? but filled up a liter of water that i'm about to grab right now cause shittt i forgot about it!I thought I did, imagining it overflowing from that little water tap.

So juansome took photos for me, I should have been more specific, and you ungrateful little bastard you should be more thankful to!

my dear friend, where have your pieces gone to? sigh. to my turtle, with the cracked shell, with two tiles missing.
tear tear* *











But hello old friend, I long to swim with you.







Take me to MPLS












and let me feel your weight again













what made me happy was looking at art. I think I want to understand, cause I get super worked up when i don't understand. and I don't really dig my own made up meanings. but maybe i'd just spoil the fun.

what else can I say?

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture