Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hannah

yes i'm going to the gallery

and no i didn't see joseph

2:48amPeter

what time ish?

2:48amHannah

i'm meeting her at 130

2:49amPeter

ic

2:49amHannah

oh

2:49amPeter

maybe then

2:49amHannah

so

i looked aty our paper

and tweaked the grammar and spelling mistakes

2:49amPeter

oh yeah how is it?

2:49amHannah

i like what you wrote but

2:49amPeter

oh must be a bunch of those

2:49amHannah

i think you should maybe

tweak the structure of it?

liek the format

and simplify it

2:49amPeter

hmmm

yeah it was pretty raw

that was like one go, so I havent even looked at it myself

i kinda need one of the koreans to help me translate that thing to...

2:50amHannah

sunsengnim isn't?

i still think you should shorten it

b/c some of the things you say more than once

so you could easily trim it

2:51amPeter

hmm, so you want to send me what you fixed and go off that?

2:51amHannah

for sure

i double spaced

i think your

plan of study

is good

so you don't have to change that part

2:52amPeter

does it need more?

2:52amHannah

mm

if anything, i htink it needs less

and like.. more focus on format

2:53amPeter

whats format mean?

2:53amHannah

b/c to my knowledge.. all of these essay type things... people like things in small packages

oh like

in what order you talk about things

and the way you split paragraphs

2:53amPeter

oh yeah, i'm prety random, oganization was always my weakest link

ㅋㅋ thats lame

okay so you sending it over?

2:54amHannah

yes hold on

well

i'll go to art studio tomorrow

we can talk it over

i think like

if you concentrate the similar stuff into a simpler format

it can be a lot more effective

in what you're trying to say

2:55amPeter

yeah I guess I do like the follow me here and following me there, maybe not so effective

lots of hints no bueno

2:55amHannah

yeh

it kind of goes back and forth

b/c i think you were trying to go somewhat chronologically

in like a timeline

2:57amPeter

maybe I think your write

i cant remember what I wrote that well tho

2:58amHannah

it's not about changing what you wrote

just changing how the reader reads it

2:58amPeter

hmm good point

2:59amPeter

youve just officially made the header of my blog

3:01amHannah

hahahaha you're on crack

3:01amPeter

maybe i'll go die now. cya tomorrow?

haha yes yes i am

3:01amHannah

are you coming to the museum w/ us

3:01amPeter

maybe, probably.

did you send me that paper?

3:01amHannah

yeh

3:01amPeter

yesn thank you

3:01amHannah

haha no prob

3:02amPeter

umm okay i'll probalby just pretend to leave by signing off, but sit coninually listening to these songs on repeat

ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture