Friday, April 25, 2008

how did hannah win?? hahahahah fuck the rematch

patience is the virtue hahahah shes like please nobody attack me...shut up hannah nobodys going to attack you...

i didn't go to bed tonight, and i'm going on a field trip tminus twenty minutes. a chill night turned out to a 5 person dance party in this random bar, and by the time we walked out the light was out...oh boy. so headed to a pc bang and did this.

hmmm i was super upset a second ago. second time i've been upset today, for a span of five minutes. first time was when i was like i should go home...but called yoseb and he was like come out...so i got all upset that I couldn't make up my mind. but then I was like i'm going home and was prepared to walk out of the subway...but i was like wait i'm going to stay. within a span of 5 minutes. right now I saw my friends posting on each others walls. i haven't done that in a while. i mean i guess its just me. i don't usually say how you been, questions like that just don't mean anything. but they lead to things, like keepin posted. didn't consider that some of my interests would lead to be helpful for them

speaking of which, I write to a audience. as much as I put myself, I purposely lose meaning in words so you guys don't fully understand. but I guess i'll be straightforward.

max posted on amars wall, face books stalks. asking about a camera he wants for his birthday. today i went late to my drawing studio so I could buy film and stare at cameras. but he wouldn't know and I didn't know.

its my fourth day without showering...thats how much I go home...

i've got a sense of me...but right now, in this state i'm in, tired and worn out i feel like you guys might not know me. but is this about what is knowing me, the things you've filled yourself in the past year...maybe not. i guess its the little thing. but is hould let it slide. i wont dwell on it.

it hurts cause it feels my closest friends aren't close. i might be alone. but probably being overdramatic. cause i've surrounded myself with friends always. i'm fieldtripping so I can further surround myself with friends. and I cant make a sense to GO HOME! fuck. cause home isn't even comfortable. but like i'm saying i'm upset right now.

but now on the positive note. my friends are there. always there. so if i'm withdrawing this lack of touch, i can just poke a little bit. so max how you doing?

and now i'm not so upset. weird.

i didnt sleep...or shower... i have to go home today...its official...or else you might kill somebody...from your smell...shes just kidding" this was a great day...and i'm super happy I didn't go home.

super infatuted with the coolest girl ever! and I didn't take my eyes of her even through all the random talk she talked through...shes just that cool! goshhhh

drawing is decen't

pottery is going well

should work harder in drawing

whers my vodka cruiser????hahahah

hahah 10 minutes till i

hannnahhh i need to borrow money!

we had a great date today...

after i went on my rollercoaster we looked for food, but i craved an espresso at 12 am. hmmm no wonder i'm still going, coffe being going out is going. okay so we walked past this ice cream shop that had italian ice cream and coffee...and technically it wasn't open for business but just getting ready...but the lady was super nice and it was super chill. then we ate street food, a shit ton of it...i'm still full.

i have to surround myself with people I adore on this fieldtrip, and my feet smell super bad and havent brushed my teeth yet. buck.

one thing I took from traveling, going without a shower...hollar

hmmm msns headline...are video games addiciting?? i miss sammmmmmmmmmm.......my previous roomate. guess what when the sun came up we came to pc bang...and guess who i saw playing games....sammmM!! hahahh nerddddd

who needs hair mold styling when you got natural greese to stick my hair up like go ku. nice. reasonably i don't smell.

hmmm going to yoink yaks ipod for the day. i got a run 5 minutes peace love blahblahblah star id

closet picture

closet picture