Thursday, April 17, 2008

small worlds, random thoughts jakes leaving...

hmm myspace music is my friend, wow i've missed diversity...haha i got like 4 or 5 cds and that mix kat made on repeate. hhaha zack morris phone look down is your friend

hmmmmmmmmmm

i've been thinking a lot lately...but clearly, doing some talking to myself, I should talk to my plant.

yaks leaving soon...f(ck hahah hes coming first, so i've got to tell my teachers i'm leaving for the next couple of days.

midterms suck...at least cause they're making my friends unavailabe...

wheres monsoon season, shut me indoors so I can work. and the clouds sure did look fluffy today, great inspiration if I might say. i'm going to want some crocs for all that rain i'm looking forward to.

hmmmmm coopers super chill.

black and white gives a wonderful feeling.

i wish I could delete boring pictures

woe i developed some rolls from my trip, i'll give you my perspective soon. i should still do a travel blog, get some quality reflection in.

my head hurts, finally I can be super random again. but I dont have the inspiration to write and write and write hmmm.

listen to lucy michelle

today i took a second, and stepped out. i was like hey, what i'm looking at is what jakes looking at. I didn't feel a need for words at that point, we where sharing this moment together, and when I did speak the thoughts were sort of the same...dude minnesota is going to be reverse culture shock...what am I doing here? hes like strangly i've come accustomed to this place

what would i be doing there?

i'm not worrying about it. i mean, my moms moving here, it'll be chill. shes retiring thank goodness. i'm going to pick at her, see whats been in her mind, and take things from her, itnerests, ideals, ideas, goals and passions. i want to learn to design tailor weave and i can get her drawing and painting again. i want her to have a beautiful home, and koreas home for her so bring her home. but me, where will I find myself years from now?

crazy thinking about the future, its beautiful. but right now is what counts. i'm an instant gratification type of guy, makes sense.

shes a hell of a whistler the lady up above.. "quote from jake.

the world is small. when will i see you again?

coopers" my only korean friend, yeah eddie, totally korean sick at drawing, draws what a korean kid would draw, robots and shit like that.. something like how our convo is going...no way its my eddie.... does he have a sister i ask? yeah... both at the same time... michelle? yes!!! jake a long time ago was like i'm going to go to this kids house after i get home and learn to cool korean food...gosh...do you realize he was like my childhood friend...i meet yak in korea on study abroad, yaks best friend comes to visist, yaks best friends only korean friend in minnesota is my friend tooooo!!! hahahahha amazing.

okay later

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture