Thursday, April 10, 2008

hmmmmm. we played more music last night. I think its expected that when we go to that bicycle cafe we're to play. another jam sesh but its still no electric.

I haven't kept touch with hardly anybody back home. And even those who read, like the friends of last semester, its been months. We should have a visual skype date, we'll gather at hannahs or something, see your cute faces again.

I called stephen the other day, hes like Peter! well yeah. hahah i'm like come visit, get kreeble and maggie said she wants to come out. and max if I come to italy your coming to korea sometime. period.

so I've got to save for hmmm. italy america chrome bag outstanding credit bill awesome bicycle

i wan't to go to nova scotia

i do want a dslr

its like we've been taking a shit ton of pictures kinda sorta but i've been super bad about getting them developed. so annas got this bag just full of rolls and shes getting them developed onto disc for me and yakatan. jakes been using my slrs plural but ones gone to bunk and this ones crazy stupid.

we love contax. and carl zeiss is your friend.

i judge art wayyyyy to hard its complicated. but other arts I accept, its like you accept whats there and you can't try and question why its there. like you don't question the existance of your friends, or who they are and what they say. its just them. i guess thats the best i can say to express this thought.

i imagined i'd have this time, to reflect things. like an amazing two days where everything floods back and I'm like woe. but my mind has moved on, it like cant grasp. but it seems i'm always thinking about the past. maybe it isnt the past and maybe its just a pointless day dream.

it doesn't seem like I know what i'm doing. people ask where are you going, what are you doing? I don't know. i just walk. or its like hongdae.

i'm in josephs room, slept over last night.

I wan't to go to nova scotia to learn art, but maybe I should finish this part of my life.

do I wan't to be a fob?

i'm giving up a beautiful minnesota life. all because i don't want this to turn into a dream, but i'd love to just leave it as a dream.

i wish I was closer. but yeah it takes time. but at least i've been lead to it.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture