Saturday, April 5, 2008

so I was thinking, that i've let go.  no point holding onto something wrong.  cause if that happens, then the beautiful things are covered up.  so I'll turn it all around.  starting with a hand shake.  word.  

but its amazing cause we kissed each other, the people who mattered most and we shared that feeling.  we just didn't communicate what was meant.  but I look at it different now.  and I'm getting better at that.

so feelings are shared right now.  super chill and easy going.  no pressures felt no akwardities, but cool.  shes on a business trip..she sometimes comes up in my mind.  but i've got a week to chill and think on things.  its fun.

last night I didn't talk at all at the cafe we went to.  I don't know why.  i was like down but it wasn't to bad, I just smiled and chilled.

aaron just got out of the shower.

hannahs sleeping...shut up she says.

these kids open doors to shooting more pictures, listening to different types of good music, foods, arts, movies and much much more.  much much more being said lamely cause my brain feels like mush.  

thanks you max.

i'm usually not in this spot, where some people have gone and done something this nice for me.  its precious.  i'll remember it forever.  

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my throat is sore i hope i don't catch a cold.


No comments:

closet picture

closet picture