Thursday, April 10, 2008

back to it. another day at the pc bang. i was happy just not coming to computers for a week or so.



I haven't really written much lately, my friend grace is something... your journal?? nah i haven't really written...hmm



i was overwhelmed when I wen't home last night. my friend 우석was like go home! go to YOUR home! fine. with an uncle...i suppose thats what he is...relative somehow. talking on the phone with his wife, praise shes good. but hes got the tv on, LOUD, and hes like I can't hear you... wheres the appreciation man. it frustrated. I could'nt think only get more complicated. so I grabbed my guitar, and my thoughts and headed to the roof. sat under a awning and let the smell of rain calm me and I thought of the bigger things better things. I needed that.



i'm here again, cause I met up with some friends, cause I felt lonely for the 10 minutes in between leaving some other friends. I should appreciate those feelings, the bittersweet to saying bye. i'm super appreciative but to a point where I run, call up another friend to ditch the feeling, have that one drink to forget. stuffs not natural.



my friend from australia called me yesterday...thats just sweet.



so good to hear that voice.



where is someone for me? I long for this feeling of comfort...true I find it in other forms, but it always creeps back. i don't have anyone super close to me right now, but I guess I could be needy and I guess they can't be there always. but at those times I need someone. so I can express my thoughts, cause they don't always come up like that, not bad nor that good, but worth developing. I don't write about those thoughts on here and at thsi point i've forgotten.



and now i've gotten over being all emo on myself and I'll come to. prolly another round of star, make my brain stupid haha.



josephs asking about camera film asking if I got film for him.



i thought i'd have time to reflect, but I think all the time. its just stupid. hahha I thought i'd have real time to reflect, but this line is just saying reflect over and over..just stupid.



like me through your eyes...



influences. i'm a pimp. postively influenced motivated person.



i've been following my teacher, focus. korean forms. but my next project is an image in my head...and a thought along with it and meaningoing to be able to execute this with thought, feeling, and hopefully the skill will back me up. semi abstract, semi inspired by other material and other passions. hmmm.



see you soon. i actually really like this song. hmmm so i've got to save some money. pay an oustanding credit card bill, buy james lap top hopefully, help jake build me a bike hopefully that i'll use, get me a chrome bag, fly me to italy, fly me to thailand to meet josland.



i should email rita, and walter. my next project after the next is a big pickle jar for rita. and walter lives in nova scotia.i want to live there.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture