Wednesday, June 4, 2008

i want to be playful, like the drops of water rushing in the fountain. to be caught for eternity but never fade away like that image will someday. I kinda want to start being careful of the things I say...and write. Its been like no holding back on this thing, but words are damn powerful. they come from inside out, so theres a reason for things to be said even if you think they don't mean much...but maybe cause I don't talk that much.

except after drinking coffee, drawing for 4 hours, and getting axious and excited to leave while in the presence of a whining hannah, then its opening time for that box of fruit loops.

so continuing, you know, sometimes you make promises without consider the consequences of the promise, whether it be known or not, sometimes your body just makes that promise. that could have been bad...good thing it wasn't taken to that extent. Then my heart was hardened, and I realized I can't do this, and I can't do that. I'm in no age to make that kind of commitment or have it hanging around my head. So I'm pretty much at a point where I'm not going to be so open, and I'm going to have to be careful. Doesn't mean I'm going to let stuff build onto me, I guess I'll just do what comes naturally and what is good. I want to be encouraging to others, not a downer, I'm chill but dont want to be serious, cause I can't really say i'm all that outgoing... but I like people...sometimes....jk hahahah :)

i dont have internet, but I find myself wasting a lot of time, so I'll write this pack up and go. I think I checked email, created the group blog, zoned a bit on the book, wrote some comments, and posted once and writing this. Okay.

So I guess i'm not much of an english teacher...not my gift.., four months and what has that girl learned? so i decided to just pay the tuition and focus on drawing...get me into college... but the studio hasn't opened yet so I've got a few hours left till i can go.

anyways I did buy a dslr...actually kinda really affordable/cheap as cheap goes...but I think i'm going to give it to my dad for his bday, and say dad this is yours, but until you want to use it can I just hold onto it? well he gave me a wine opener that my mom gave him for his bday years ago, but he hasn't physically gave it to me soooooooo....fair right? hahah and a moleskin, I see where i get it from....he wants to write in his retirement...news to me dad I didn't know that. I haven't told my hasuk ajuma but i'm moving out hahaha hannahs like peter! you need to give like a months notice...I was like oh...so I can't move in this weekend? you can move out but you still gotta pay...

dont get mad, get glad...glad wear advertised by this random blog...blahblahblah. hmmm peace! and love and all the things friends say to each other... blahblahblah as ah ah ah with bl bl bl in front of it...who ever knew...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jyoon said...

"i want to be playful, like the drops of water rushing in the fountain. to be caught for eternity but never fade away like that image will someday"
wow that evokes such a beautiful image

i agree, words can be so powerful - just phrasing words differently can create things never thought of before

(thought i should leave a more substantial first comment..!!)

Emmaismyname said...

Your post was fun to read :)
keke...are you talking about
Hannah choe? she's awesome :D
Are you heading back soon to the states soon? What are your plans??

haha, you know what I suddenly remembered? Do you recall that one time you me and steph were walking back to our korean classes after break and you were eating that one banana...then suddenly steph was like "YOU LIKE THEM BAH-nanas?!" Then we laughed soooo hard, and I think you were a little lost? Although I just laughed at her for saying it the way she did, we were in that "bananas are funny" phase because of this video " http://youtube.com/watch?v=RO10s_HK6d0 " watch it. i dont know if youll find it funny, but steph and i found it HIL-ARIOUS. thats why when steph referred to your banana, i was rolling. HAHAHA~ I dont know why Im suddenly telling you all this...it's just a little enlightenment to why steph and I are so weird. HAHAHA...and dont pretend like you didn't think it to yourself already. I remember the way you looked at us everytime Steph and I laughed about stupid things. HAHAHAHA :D

peter said...

Thanks for commenting...

Its fun reading a response...there so rare, like just thanks I suppose maybe people do understand the words coming out of my mouth(writing)

closet picture

closet picture