Monday, June 9, 2008

on the internet

finally, I think its been a week...almost...maybe so.

whats touched me, was when Christian shared after our conference. He was troubled by one of the messages, the practices, and he said along the lines of, as your pastor I have a responsibility to look after you guys, cover you guys with the Spirit to shield you from harm. and for my yonsei kids theres no question that I have to look after you guys, away from your homes exploring new regions. I guess I was touched to know he cares. so I'm not going to look at different churches, JSEM to put it is my Antioch

so I don't feel confident, but its not my place to be. Its been told that if I work hard, then I can get into Hongdae, my heart isn't really for hongdae in its own, I just want to stay in korea, theres so much more opportunity, I mean minnesota is beautiful, and I still HAVE to go to the boundary waters...but have you guys met australians? haha I love australians... I hope I can stay here, because I can serve, and I can live with my mom, I'm getting close with my dad, I just want to be able to have family around to put first...

I should draw now, I wish I had more time to write, weed out so I do whats important. this is important to me...I want a nyt best seller someday I shouldn't tell you guys my ideas... :)

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture