Thursday, June 26, 2008

patronizing my own responsibility

because I'm a kid. I don't know what it means to tackle responsibility. Till the lecture I got from my dad, mind you I like lectures. He says don't wait, if you have something to do just get it done right away. You have to battle with yourself to get the thing done...it'll just make your life easier.

Tell me about it. now i'm not stressing and not worrying but i'm uneasy about my transcripts coming through. If I fuck up the application, i need someone to kick me in the nuts.

so hopefully I can start getting a better habit about this...i missed so many deadlines with my abroad application, and now my hondae application is tminus, at least all I need is those stupid transcripts...but I feel I'll be taken care of.

so my new out look, can do will do get herrr doneeeee

honkee

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture