Tuesday, June 24, 2008

so I'm trying my best. Its all i can do. and to turn around my outlook, so I can say yeah I think i'll get in.

I talked with my sister last night, it was good. I'm skipping to the euro with them, but damn I wanna spend new years with max...can you find me a job and a crib for 3 months? Shes like you have just a chance as anyone, if you try your best and use your talents, just have a more positive outlook.

Sam ( teacher in korea) San sAeng Neme says you shouldn't get stressed over this, because its all things you Choose to be doing. Don't think of it as work you have to do, its what you Like to do. ahhhhhh but I'm still a kid so I'll get stressed out. that was then and now is now, so I'm not so stressed out. sometimes get these anxiety attacks, then I chill around and go to bed.

Is it bad to get what you want? when do I start supporting my own butt?

cause hes like you need a laptop..??? i'm like APPLEEE?! haha bad pedo. but James can I buy your laptop yet? okay if you were a dude and were to be given a hot pink apple would you take it? even when you have to take it to cafes and things and things? cause thats an option. thinking FUck yeah I'd take it what are you doing!

annas like leaving t minus. Fbuck. and I gotta go meet hannah t minus so wrap this up yo. whaeva whateva i do what I want.

that is if I get in. but either way i'm taking that trip, I told my mom ages ago I wanted to take a year off, maybe this is some weird subconscious thing God is having me do...but we'll see if he just has me return to minnesota...(really not trying to) or stay in Korea, meh I don't know where my heart lies. but as the pin says save the love, and shes like guard your heart. and shes like wait. okay. and christians like my yonsei kids, you guys wait.

anyways breakfast is the shiznit! maybe i'll show you some pictures...next time... I gotta get down my dads address, so you guys can send me stuff, like my transcript...and diploma...mommmmmm chrissssssssss somebodyyyyyyy and music. okay. go skateboarding. bye

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture