Wednesday, May 28, 2008

sooooo theres a lot of things I want to do

like speak french...so I'm carrying a french phrase book. so I can understand french films...and speak beautifully, and swear beautifully...jk i dont swear much.

get lost in the jungles of the amazon...not so lost but you know what I mean. and Fight! for the protection of it...somehow...vague..........

go scuba in that lake in the middle of the yakatan peninsula that is the resevoir for nearly that whole jungle...with underwater caves and fresh water i believe...so aint no shark gonna eat me.

just to live that freely...who says you really gotta settle down....but I'm young and these are my ideas.

but what bugging me again is digital vs film...not so deep and not such a big deal...but i might buy a dslr................each dot....hmmmm

I might be taking another trip this fall with most of the fam...wouldn't it be cool to just live in europe for a while, small cafe job just to work to live and live by working, but not actually working but soaking... yes it would be nice. maybe i'll just stay in france a few months before I start school in the spring...we'll see how things play out.

so theres a contax tvsd...not a slr...and i've already got a killer contax so thats out...
already have a canon slr, so making the up to D would mean I could just use the lenses I have...but I already have a camera...why do you want another? maybe cause I still haven't gotten into a black room and the rolls of film are starting to pile up...just go get them developed dude.

its going to be crazy to see what happens. i'm at cho bang...bring anything back? anyways art is a good thing to follow, I mean I can do it whever I go... and everybody needs something to think about in their lives... okay off to lunch later. wow this brings it back...weird. summertime korea...rainy days and walking around by myself...nostalgic to years and years ago...i wonder what years and years from now will be like....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

jyoon said...

peter i think this is the peter from yicf? if so, hi! if not, nevermind... ps this is joanne

closet picture

closet picture